graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
WARNING: The following may cause your computer monitors to heat up. Make sure you are seated and have close access to a telephone by which you can contact emergency services should you need it. This photo is HOT!

Now that you have read the preceding, please scroll down to view one of the most breathtaking photos of the Hollies that has ever been taken.

WOW, it's just Hollie Heaven on the forum at the minute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .I've never seen this pic before and it is stunning!!!!!!! It's also helpful as I'm decorating at the moment and that jacket of Allan's reminds me that I must buy some wallpaper for my bedroom Laughing .Thanks Queenie.

Wow this is one hollies pic I've not seen before clarkey is gorgeous as usual even with that wallpaper hes wearing Laughing I love the look of Tony here hes giving allan a run of his money in the looks department here Wink and the other lads aren't too bad either thanks for this Vrinda!
PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 20:15 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

This is one of my favourite hollies pics even if it is in blue its stunning Very Happy

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 20:19 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

katdowl wrote:
This is one of my favourite hollies pics even if it is in blue its stunning Very Happy

HUBBA! HUBBA! Thanks Kat. This Hollies pic is such a fav of mine. That look on Allan's face just knocks me sideways. "Here I go again" the floor is fast approaching,arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 22:39 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
katdowl wrote:

HUBBA! HUBBA! Thanks Kat. This Hollies pic is such a fav of mine. That look on Allan's face just knocks me sideways. "Here I go again" the floor is fast approaching,arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa! Wait up, Paula! You've got company. I'm "Heading for a Fall" after seeing this! Allan gets me each time! That man has some strange, but enchanting, effect on me. Very Happy

katdowl wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
WARNING: The following may cause your computer monitors to heat up. Make sure you are seated and have close access to a telephone by which you can contact emergency services should you need it. This photo is HOT!

Now that you have read the preceding, please scroll down to view one of the most breathtaking photos of the Hollies that has ever been taken.

WOW, it's just Hollie Heaven on the forum at the minute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .I've never seen this pic before and it is stunning!!!!!!! It's also helpful as I'm decorating at the moment and that jacket of Allan's reminds me that I must buy some wallpaper for my bedroom Laughing .Thanks Queenie.

Wow this is one hollies pic I've not seen before clarkey is gorgeous as usual even with that wallpaper hes wearing Laughing I love the look of Tony here hes giving allan a run of his money in the looks department here Wink and the other lads aren't too bad either thanks for this Vrinda!

LOL! I never noticed that! Allan's jacket does look wallpaper. In fact, it looks like a bedspread my mom once had - flowers and all. If you look closely, you'll notice that he's wearing a long, beaded necklace. Only gorgeous Allan could get away with that! Laughing

Now that you mention it, Kat, Tony does look like competing with Allan in the looks department. He's starting to turn me on! That pensive look, that scarf ... he's just so darn adorable! (Don't worry, Allan! You're still my #1 man!) Wink

http://thehollies.proboards88.com
PostPosted:Thu Feb 07, 2008 0:12 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Agneta Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Thanks for the lovely picture, Vrinda!
I definitely think that Tony is the most good looking, or at least cutest, one of them all here.

And Kat, thanks for posting the beautiful blue picture! Almost like the one on For Certain Because, but not quite.
PostPosted:Thu Feb 07, 2008 17:18 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
frostina Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Thank goodness, Agneta! Finally, a calm voice of reason.
PostPosted:Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:58 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

frostina wrote:

Hey, Frostina, is someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you to come here? Now, back to the real purpose of this thread ...

PostPosted:Sat Feb 09, 2008 0:54 am

Last edited by Vrinda on Tue Feb 12, 2008 0:17 am; edited 1 time in total
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

frostina wrote:
Are you saying that I'm not a calm voice of reason when it comes to Allan Clarke? What moi Rolling Eyes !!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted:Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:11 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
frostina wrote:
Are you saying that I'm not a calm voice of reason when it comes to Allan Clarke? What moi Rolling Eyes !!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, we're very calm and collected when it comes to dear Allan ... Wink

PostPosted:Tue Feb 12, 2008 22:24 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
frostina wrote:

Apart from having heart palpitations, drooling, falling about the place, laughing uncontrollably, crying uncontrollably and generally being in a tiz, Mr. Clarke has absolutely no effect whatsoever on me Laughing Laughing Laughing .

PostPosted:Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:12 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
frostina wrote:

Apart from having heart palpitations, drooling, falling about the place, laughing uncontrollably, crying uncontrollably and generally being in a tiz, Mr. Clarke has absolutely no effect whatsoever on me Laughing Laughing Laughing .

Haha you bet your life! Wink Wink
PostPosted:Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:56 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
frostina wrote:

Haha you bet your life! Wink Wink

Paula, get yourself some Tylenol Extra Strength! You're going to need it for that headache you'll get once your head hits the floor! Laughing

PostPosted:Wed Feb 13, 2008 21:09 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Here is another of my favorites. It was taken in 1964. The boys are so cute here, as always. Look at how Graham has his hand on Allan's and Bobby's shoulders, and Tony's got his hand on Bobby's. I just love it when they get so close like that! Allan, Graham, and Bobby have the most angelic smiles I've ever seen, and Tony and Eric are just adorable!

PostPosted:Wed Feb 13, 2008 21:14 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Here is another of my favorites. It was taken in 1964. The boys are so cute here, as always. Look at how Graham has his hand on Allan's and Bobby's shoulders, and Tony's got his hand on Bobby's. I just love it when they get so close like that! Allan, Graham, and Bobby have the most angelic smiles I've ever seen, and Tony and Eric are just adorable!

This picture is so cute and they all look so close and young Very Happy I've never seen this gem before Yes allan, graham and Bobby all have angelics smiles but they always have had that angelic look about them especially you know who Wink and what can I say really like Tonys look in this pic gorgeous . Thanks once again Vrinda for sharing this Very Happy
PostPosted:Wed Feb 13, 2008 22:36 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Ah!!!!!!!!! look at these lovely little cherubs. How could we not get all mushy about this beautiful pic on a day like today. Thanks so much for this ,Queenie. I'm sure that you'll join me girls in wishing all the Hollies, past and present a VERY HAPPY AND ROMANTIC VALENTINE'S DAY. IF I could I'd put myself in a big( I mean huge) envelope and send myself to Allan . But the postage and packing would be astronomical Laughing Laughing Laughing .

PostPosted:Thu Feb 14, 2008 13:45 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next