graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Littlecote House Hotel 20th May2007
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
paulgillingham Post subject: Littlecote House Hotel 20th May2007

Have just spent the weekend at Littlecote House and the highlight was a concert thar lasted well over an hour from the greatest group in the world. 'The Hollies' were awesome as alway. The difference from the norm was the close proximity of the stage to the audience. My wife and I were sat 10ft from the stage and dead centre. It was a truly memorable night. From 2pm the crew started setting up the equipment which was an experience in itself. I stayed to watch this and missed the first hour of the cup final and I have been a Chelsea fan for 42 years. Watching the crewset up was something I had never experienced before and it was well worth it. From the bar area I was able to hear the boys do their soundchecks and that was a one off experience not to be missed. The concert was fantastic each song delivered with 'The Hollies' renowned harmonies and instrumentals. A night mywife and I will never forget. Not one person that we asked on Sunday had anything but praise for the quality of the show and its quantity. Only one nit pick 'So Damn Beautiful was not included. Roll on Southend! Laughing
PostPosted:Tue May 22, 2007 15:45 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1