graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » Clif Richard DVD
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject: Clif Richard DVD
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Anyone who'd like to see and hear Peter Howarth's work with Cliff Richard should check out the Millenium DVD, which is just amazing. You get Hank Marvin, too, be the way. A nice version of It's in every one of us, by the way. Stunning 5.1. mix.

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Knut,
I'm a bit of a Cliff fan and have lots of his concert DVD's, it's strange seeing Peter and thinking now he's lead singer of the Hollies. Plus when I see Steve Stroud I think he's was a Hollies from time to time. Cliff's band has a real connection to the Hollies. One of my favourite Cliff DVD's is his 2003 World Tour.
Bye,
Anthony

PostPosted:Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:34 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Suzanne Post subject:

Here's a recommendation for you: if you really want to see how Peter gets on with Cliff then obtain a copy of the latest Cliff Richard DVD (called Here and Now). This is the UK leg of the Autumn 2006 tour and all the BVs get to duet with Cliff and show off how good they are!Laughing

In addition, get the 2003 "Wanted" World Tour DVD where the BVs get to upstage Cliff and do their own medley of Cliff songs. There's also some behind-the-scenes footage featuring Peter.

Peter is currently on tour with Cliff. The next leg of the tour started tonight in Dubai- I had a message from the BVs an hour before the show got underway lamenting the fact that it's an outdoor concert and it's pouring with rain! For the record, the last night of Cliff's tour clashes with the first night of The Hollies next tour (Canterbury). Peter's staying with the Cliff show for as long as he can but will miss the last couple of nights in order to start with The Hollies.
PostPosted:Fri Feb 02, 2007 20:05 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

This sounds like music to me - I was really hoping to experience Pete with Cliff north of Oslo in March - now this wish seems to come true.

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:11 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1