graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Hollies 2006
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
KP Post subject: Hollies 2006
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

We can discuss whether the current line up should be called The Hollies, and whether the new songs are really The Hollies, but last night at Nottingham, the band got one of the best ovations I can remember. A truly great show with the band doing what they do best - entertaining. I feel sorry for those out there who can't get to a live concert, because believe me, the Capital Gold concert, good as it is, does not do the group justice when compared to actually being at the real thing. From beginning to end - brilliant.
PostPosted:Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:59 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Well said KP.

Yes it was a great show and the ovation at the end was just the same at Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol and Barnstaple on the previous days.

It is exactly what The Hollies like doing, getting on stage, performing to a high standard and entertaining an audience.

When the audience love the show, so do they.

Now, how about a full review for the tour page for those who cannot get to a show?

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:50 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
voxac30 Post subject: 2006 gigs

Hi i'm new to this forum, i missed the gig on 8/3/06 the first one missed for a few years.My wife who works at the venue, told me it was brilliant, and by far one of the best,(i have to take her word for it)She managed to get Peter to sign my hits cd, in recent years i have got Bobby and Tony to sign my vinyl version of Another Night,also full band when Carl was with them signed 20 hits cd.
I still feel Tony Hicks is one of the most underated guitarist's around.
PostPosted:Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:31 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
butterflybye Post subject: Re: 2006 gigs
Banjo

Banjo

voxac30 wrote:
Hi i'm new to this forum, i missed the gig on 8/3/06 the first one missed for a few years.My wife who works at the venue, told me it was brilliant, and by far one of the best,(i have to take her word for it)She managed to get Peter to sign my hits cd, in recent years i have got Bobby and Tony to sign my vinyl version of Another Night,also full band when Carl was with them signed 20 hits cd.
I still feel Tony Hicks is one of the most underated guitarist's around.

Well said voxac30. Agree too that Tony Hicks has been underated for many years as he is one of the top in his profession.
PostPosted:Sun Mar 12, 2006 23:11 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1