The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » Greatest Hits Live Album
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject: Greatest Hits Live Album
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Rob and Everyone Exclamation

Today was my day off work (Roster Day Off) so this morning I went to Sydney and visited my favourite import shop Redeye and had a look in the Hollies section on the shelf and they had "The Hollies Greatest Hits Live" CD that they recorded with Graham Nash at Kings Island in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1983 Very Happy as well as Allan Clarke's CD "I wasn't Born Yesterday" Smile so I bought them both for just $54.

I now have 2 Hollies Live albums (the other one is Hollies Live that they recorded in Christchurch, New Zealand in 1976) and 2 Allan Clarke ablbums they other one being Heroes And Survivors. Very Happy

I am currently listen to "The Greatest Hits Live" CD and so far it sounds excellent. I will listen to "I wasn't Born Yesterday" Later This Afternoon or Tonight. Smile I will then let you know what I think of both albums.

All The Best

Susie

PostPosted:Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:42 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Martin Dodd Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Thats Kewl Susie, I remember buying the 1976 one years ago. must be about 23- 25 years ago as I think I had that before I went to see them live.

I wonder if they will ever record another live album with this line up, maybe a special edition to go with the album,that would be kewl.

Oh,well we can live in hope cant we!

Martin
PostPosted:Mon Oct 24, 2005 16:19 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1