The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Hollies in the U.S.A. and Australia
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Sharon Olson Post subject: Hollies in the U.S.A. and Australia
Banjo

Banjo

Hey Holliesfan,

What influence do you have to get the boys back to the U.S.? I was so fortunate to see them in Kearney, Nebraska in 2002. I have decided if they return anywhere in the U.S. I will see them. A Hollies convention? Oh, I can only imagine how wonderful that would be! All the present members would be divine. Past members would be ecstasy! I can always dream can't I?

Bye, Shari
PostPosted:Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:06 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Shari,
I hope you get your dream, if the Hollies do make it back to the US you could meet up with Bruce and hold your own Hollies mini convention. I hear they do that sort of thing in Australia. We can dream of just one more concert, one last world tour please lads.
Bye,
Anthony

PostPosted:Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:12 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Shari Exclamation

Like Anthony I hope that The Hollies make it to America so that you can see them and possibly get to meet them too. And if you do meet them they will be gentlemen and treat you like a lady, I should know. Very Happy

I read on Rob's info page that they are planning a Hollies tour of Australia next year so Anthony, Kathy, Christine and all other Aussies on this board keep your fingers crossed. Laughing

All The Best

Susie

Smile Razz
PostPosted:Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:53 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Guest Post subject:

Hi Susie and Anthony,

Along with my own wishes that they revisity the U.S.A. I'll keep my fingers crossed with the hopes that you will get to see them "down under".
To heck with wishing about a trip to England. I think a trip to Oz would be incredible. It's my new wish. Yep, I'm going to Oz to see the Hollies, the outback, and Steve the Crocidile hunter, what a vacation that'll be! A vacation of a lifetime!.

Packing my bags,

Shari
PostPosted:Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:13 am
graphic
Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Shari Exclamation

I guarantee that if you do come to Oz you will love it and have a wonderful time Smile and as you said, it will be a vacation (or holiday as us Aussies say) of a lifetime. Very Happy

And as you are wishing the Hollies come downunder, I really hope they make it to America and Canada as well. Cool

I am hoping to go to England in November to visit relatives and see The Hollies and hopefully meet them again. Razz

All The Best

Susie

Rolling Eyes Wink
PostPosted:Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:03 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Shari,
You are always welcome in Oz, have not seen Steve for a while, he is keeping a very low profile at the moment.
Hope you get to see the outback, Ive only seen the outhouse.
Hollies in Australia, what a wonderful thought.
catch ya soon,
Anthony

PostPosted:Mon Mar 22, 2004 15:32 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hey Everyone

Can I come too? I wanna get down under and if I could match it up with the Hollies that would be the icing on the cake....

Seriously I hope you all get your dreams and that the Hollies visit down under and the US... keeping me fingers crossed!

Shells
The Queen of Scottish Knits
xxx
PostPosted:Mon Mar 22, 2004 18:18 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Shells Exclamation

Of course you can come to Australia, like Shari or anyone else on this board you are more than welcome and as I told Shari you will love it and have a wonderful time. Smile It would be even better if you are here at the same time as The Hollies. Razz

And Like you Anthony, I haven't heard of Steve The Crocodile Hunter since the baby thing and I've only been to the outback once when I was about 10 years old.

All The Best

Susie

Rolling Eyes Cool
PostPosted:Mon Mar 22, 2004 23:37 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Susie,
I think Steve has gone on tour with Michael Jackson.
Rob, you have said the Hollies may tour Australia next year, how close is that to becoming a dream come true?

PostPosted:Wed Mar 24, 2004 21:50 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Anthony Exclamation

That's very good what you said about Steve Irwin and Michael Jackson and I get what you mean, they both did something dangerous and stupid with their baby sons.

By the way Rob, I too would like to know how close The Hollies coming to Australia next year is a dream come true (just wondering).

All The Best

Susie

Very Happy Cool
PostPosted:Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:55 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject: Down Under

Site Admin

Personally, I don't think you will have to dream too hard the way things stand at the moment. Signs are good. But thats only "personally". I'll be a lot more confident when we take off from Heathrow and head South Smile

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Thu Mar 25, 2004 16:06 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Thankyou Rob Exclamation

Being told that I don't have to dream too hard does make me feel better, but I may wish a little bit more that The Hollies will come downunder. Smile

All The Best

Susie

Laughing Razz
PostPosted:Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:59 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Thanks Mr. Haywood,
I have my fingers crossed and hope your right about a tour to Oz, dreaming is half the fun.

PostPosted:Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:04 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1