The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Graham Nash Biography
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject: Graham Nash Biography
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Rob and Everyone Exclamation

Yesterday on the Biography Channel (On satellite T.V.) I watched and taped a biography of Graham Nash. It went for an hour and I quite enjoyed it. Very Happy

I began with his birth and early childhood, his friendship with Allan Clarke, The Hollies, Crosby Stills and Nash right up to the present. It even had Allan, Bobby, Graham's wife Susan, David Crosby, Stephen Stills, Art Garfunkle and a few other friends talking about him and all of them had nothing but praise for Graham. Smile I only have one complaint, the guy narrating the biography never mentioned Graham's 1983 reunion with The Hollies. Sad

For those of you who don't know and might be interested, Graham was born Graham William Nash on 2 February 1942 and has 2 younger sisters. He has been married twice and has a son by his first wife Rose. He married his current wife Susan in 1976 and they have 2 sons and a daughter born in 1977, 1979 and 1982 respectively, they even showed a photo of Graham and Susan with their children. Razz

Best Wishes

Susie

P.S. I know I am only dreaming but it would be nice if someone did a biography on The Hollies for T.V. or better still released it on Video and D.V.D Wink

PostPosted:Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1