graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Steve Lauri
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Cathy60 Post subject: Steve Lauri
Banjo

Banjo

Some people have given their opinion on Peter Howarth but no-one has mentioned the other new guy Steve Lauri. My sister went to England and saw The Hollies in November and she and came back home and told me all about the concerts she attended and had nothing but praise for the band including the 2 new guys.

I was stunned when I read of Alan Coates' sudden departure from the band but his replacement Steve Lauri deserves a fair go. Although I haven't seen Steve perform I think that he will be a good asset to the band.

I hope that Steve stays with the Hollies for many years to come. I also hope to get the chance to see him and Peter with the band downunder in the not too distant future.

Bye For Now

Cathy
PostPosted:Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:32 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

I was shocked Shocked when I heard about Alan Coates leaving The Hollies and once again the band have made the right choice for a replacement, a young man named Steve Lauri. Very Happy

I have seen Steve perform and he is a very talented musician and he does a wonderful Lead Vocal on I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top and he also does an excellent job of reaching all those high notes just like Graham, Terry and Alan before him. Smile

I have to say that Steve is also not bad in the looks department and is in my opinion quite cute. Very Happy

Like Peter, Steve will be an excellent asset to the band and hopefully they might come to Australia this year. Smile

All The Best

Susie

PostPosted:Sat Jan 08, 2005 0:03 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Christine Wilson Post subject: Steve Lauri
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Susie? Did you say young? How old is he? Yes I saw his photo in the latest Carousel and the Christmas card, he's nice.

Which makes me think, I'm logging in here today to wish Terry Sylvester a happy birthday, but we don't know the birthdays of the latest two members of the fold.

Better get Steve down under, hadn't we. But they are not allowed to come when Mark Knopfler is here, unless they jam with him and I don't have concerts clashing.

Love Christine
PostPosted:Sat Jan 08, 2005 0:55 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Christine Exclamation

Yes I did say young didn't I Exclamation Going by photos I've seen of Steve and seeing him in the flesh he only looks like he is in his 40's, (which isn't that old) but then again he could be like Tony and be older than he looks.

But no matter how old Steve is I still think that he's a cutie (and so is Peter).

I would like to know when Steve (and Peter) have their birthdays so we can send them our Birthday wishes. I don't suppose someone out there has any info.

Best Wishes

Susie

PostPosted:Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:10 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
SusieQ Post subject:

Steve Lauri is a talented musician, I havent seen him with the Hollies but I had the great fortune of seeing him perform with Sir Cliff many years ago Smile
PostPosted:Thu May 05, 2005 19:05 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1