The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Birmingham 18 November 2004
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject: Birmingham 18 November 2004
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

G'day All Exclamation

Yesterday my cousin Richard ( who is a Hollies fan) and his wife Jane took us to see The Hollies in Birmingham, This time Brian said that he had nothing to do with it this time and was as surprised as I was. Surprised Richard and Jane bought the tickets and apparently Cindy was the only one that new. She said that she wanted to surprise us for bringing her to England with us. Very Happy

As always the guys were in top form and sounded as good as ever. I wished it could have lasted forever, but like everthing the show had to come to and end. Sad

And something remarable happened we met a couple about our age who are also from Australia (Blacktown near Penrith) who were in the seats next to where we were sitting. They are on a holiday and came to England especially to see The Hollies and they will also be at the concert on Sunday as well. Smile

Rob, this time I did say hello but I didn't realise till later that I didn't say who I was, sorry Embarassed you were selling merchandise at the time.

Best Wishes

Susie

PostPosted:Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:13 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Hi Susie

There seems to be no end to your surprises Question Well, here's another one Very Happy

I wasn't selling merchandise Exclamation The chap you spoke to must have been quite surprised too Shocked

I guess I may have recognized your accent and said hello back - if you had said hello to me Exclamation

If I give you a clue, will you say hello in Stoke Question

I am rather large, bearded and usually have a pass around my neck, a camera in my hand and walk around all over the place.

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:02 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
KathyGoGo Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Wow Susie. You went to England for one show and so far have 3 on the cards. Maybe there are more in store.

PostPosted:Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:37 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Rob Exclamation

I think I owe you an apology. The guy we spoke to did have a beard and it looked like he was selling merchandise and someone (a stranger) told us that he was The Hollies photographer Rob Hayward. Richard (my cousin) even called him Rob and he just said Hello back to us and told us to enjoy the show.

Us 3 girls were confused Confused but Brian and Richard just straightened us out. They think that the guy and the person who told us he was you must have been a pair of sick idiots who likes to play practicle jokes or something and we agree with them.

At the moment I feel so like a goose and am so embarrassed Embarassed Embarassed for my previous post. I am so sorry Rob.

Next time I'll ask the person his name first before I say Hello.

Best Wishes

Susie

PostPosted:Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:02 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Well Susie, maybe you're in for another surprise - perhaps it was me Smile And I obviously did not recognise your accent.

We'll just have to make sure at Stoke tomorrow night.

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:02 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Susie,
You have been really lucky to see the band so many times, you have seen almost all the shows with the new line up. Look forward to your reviews. Enjoy the rest of your holiday,
Anthony

PostPosted:Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:58 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1