graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Hollies In Manchester, Next Weekend 6th November
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Martin Dodd Post subject: Hollies In Manchester, Next Weekend 6th November
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Hi Folks
Just a quick head count from this forum who is at The Hollies Manchester gig at the weekend. Looking forward to catching up with a lot of the familiar faces again,both old and new.

Anyone know what time the theatre opens?

I will try and put a photo to my profile by the end of the week and if anyone sees me from the forum here,please by all means say hello!

Martin
PostPosted:Wed Nov 03, 2004 13:04 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject: Hollies in Manchester
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Dear Martin!
I'll be there. I'll be in Buxton, too. Coming over with 3 friends.

Knut (Oslo, Norway)
PostPosted:Wed Nov 03, 2004 19:25 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Me Too

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Wed Nov 03, 2004 23:09 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Martin Dodd Post subject: Hollies In Manchester, Next Weekend 6th November
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Hi Rob/Knut

Knut:
Well I Ironed my shirt etc for the gig last night and put it on the hanger ready for Saturday, so if you see a guy in Black Jacket, White Shirt, Blue Jeans, stood with a few of the usual familiar faces from this e-list and the other Hollies Yahoo e-group propping the bar up in the theatre, there more than a strong possibility its me. So please say hello it would be nice to put a face to a name. That goes for anyone else on the list reading this also!

Oh and BTW Mrs. D is recovering from an ankle injury so she is on metal crutches. So there is no way we could be Incognito after that description!

Rob:
I met you at the Preston gig a few years ago at the 1st Preston gig The Hollies did with Carl, so I’m just going to look out for you wandering around with your camera in hand! Smile

I’m looking really forward to the gig and if anyone if Peter or any of The other Hollies are reading this, I just know we will be in for a superb show as I have seen both Peter in another guise as Roy Orbison and of course The Hollies for about the past 20 years on and off. So I’m looking forward to the combination of the two together, as I just know they will gel together so well.

On closing this posting, I would like to wish The Hollies every success the rest of the tour and to the future. I can appreciate it will be difficult with the passing of Carl been not too long ago, but we the regular fans are 100% behind you and am sure all the regulars will support you all the way.

Cya all there,

Martin Dodd
PostPosted:Thu Nov 04, 2004 13:22 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1