graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin' » More questions
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
aprimus62 Post subject: More questions
Banjo

Banjo

Need some more advice......as tour dates begin appearing on ticket sites but not on Hollies website, when do you purchase tickets? I want to get best seats possible (hopefully front row), but fear these seats will sell out before anything is on the website....what do you all do? As always, thank you for your input. Also, do the Hollies ever do an VIP packages or meet and greets?

Angie P

PostPosted:Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:46 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Emily Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Hi Angie. I have never bought tickets from a ticket agency. I believe they only have a small percentage to sell anyway. I always buy direct from the theatre and have never had any trouble getting good seats. I get e mail alerts when tickets go on sale at theatres near me. I will post the information here as soon as I hear anything and I am sure members of the forum in other parts of the country will do the same. If you buy direct from the theatre you can arrange to pick the tickets up from the box office on the day of the concert which saves the worry of them being lost in the post. Just remember Rob's advice and don't book accommodation or flights until he has confirmed the concerts on this site. If for any reason the concert you have booked does not take place the theatre will refund you.
Returning to the subject of agencies, one of them is advertising the concert in Denmark as The Hollies with Graham Nash. On another site (I think for one of the concerts in Germany next May) four names are given as members of the band, one of them being Terry Sylvester but no mention of Bobby! There are also tickets on sale for Party at the Palace in Scotland next month, but there is no mention of the Hollies on the Palace web site, neither has it been mentioned here.
Perhaps Anthony will be able to give you more advice as he buys tickets from Australia!
PostPosted:Tue Jul 09, 2019 13:09 pm

Last edited by Emily on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
aprimus62 Post subject:
Banjo

Banjo

Thank you Emily. I appreciate your advice.

PostPosted:Tue Jul 09, 2019 20:09 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin'
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1