graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » Hollies-related recordings
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Bonus Post subject: Hollies-related recordings
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Can somebody help me with some Hollies-related recordings? (At least I believe they are related to The Hollies).

First is a single with The Covers on Decca from 1979. Both songs are written by Coates, Clarke. On one of the songs (or maybe both) it sounds like the voice of Allan Clarke. Could this be a Alan Coates - Allan Clarke-project outside of The Hollies? (The songs are Modern Girls/Head out on the road).

Next question is if anyone knows about Buckeye? In 1979 they released a Polydor- album where Allan Clarke is credited for background vocals. The track is Poor cheater (Ronn Price/Wynn Jackson). Maybe Buckeye is an american group as the record is recorded at Pasha Music House, Hollywood California. Is there anyone who knows more about this?

Third question: Kountry Kookin´ released an EP on a label named Hollies Records in 1981. It´s recorded at Hollies Recordings studio in Nottingham. I suppose is has nothing to do with The Hollies, but att same time I´m not sure. Is there anyone who can help me??
PostPosted:Tue Mar 26, 2013 13:24 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1