graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On » Walkin' down the street & hearing the Hollies -
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Western New Yorker Post subject: Walkin' down the street & hearing the Hollies -

This will be be of more interest to American readers than those in the UK or Europe. I live in a sector of the US where the Hollies are off the radar. Nonetheless, the Hollies live - even in the wasteland of Western NY! About a week ago, I was walking by a construction site in downtown Buffalo. What did I hear? Long Cool Woman - coming from a boombox, somewhere. I don't know if it was a radio station or a CD. Yesterday, I was walking by a hamburger stand in a big shopping mall. Drifting from their ceiling speakers - Bus Stop. It was very refreshing and brightened my day.
PostPosted:Thu Oct 04, 2012 21:15 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

great to know good music is getting played there. Funny how you can hear Hollies music all around you at times, always brings a smile to my face, it's like you may not know their name but you sure know the music of the Hollies

PostPosted:Thu Oct 04, 2012 21:43 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1