The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Carl Wayne
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject: Carl Wayne
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

G'day All!

A few months ago Helen MacDonald who runs Carl Wayne's website held a competition for everyone on Carl's mailing list and I actually won which was a complete surprise to me. I only entered it for a bit of fun not thinking I would win.

My prize was Carl's 'White Christmas' and 'Soldier's Song' CDs and they are simply brilliant and I love listening to both of them.

White Christmas is one song I have always hate but listening to Carl sing it changed all that. He puts everyone else who ever sang 'White Christmas' to shame.

Carl has a good strong voice and it shows on both songs and you can especially hear the feeling in his voice on 'Soldier's Song'.

Keep up the good work Carl and I hope to see a new CD by you and your fellow Hollies one day, either studio or live.

All The Best

Susie

Very Happy Razz
PostPosted:Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:54 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Cindy1986 Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

I agree, Soldier's Song and White Christmas are great songs. I hope that Carl and the guys sing Soldier's Song and maybe White Christmas when I see them in November. Smile

Like a lot of you, hope that the Hollies record a new album with new material in the not too distant future. I wouldn't mind a live album either. Cool

Bye, Cindy

Rolling Eyes Very Happy
PostPosted:Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:11 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1