graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Look What We've Got » Autographed 'Stay with the Hollies' LP for sale
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
chrisl Post subject: Autographed 'Stay with the Hollies' LP for sale

Autographed by all members of the group when they played at the Wilton Hall, Bletchley in 1964.

They played there on two dates that year, but I think the more likely one I attended was 14th November. Allan Clarke was pulled off the stage by an ardent fan and completed the rest of the concert without his shoes!

LP plays fine with no scratches, cover is not torn or damaged but is showing its age and a bit grubby.
PostPosted:Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:22 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
allyouneedisallanclarke Post subject: Re: Autographed 'Stay with the Hollies' LP for sale

chrisl wrote:
Autographed by all members of the group when they played at the Wilton Hall, Bletchley in 1964.

They played there on two dates that year, but I think the more likely one I attended was 14th November. Allan Clarke was pulled off the stage by an ardent fan and completed the rest of the concert without his shoes!

LP plays fine with no scratches, cover is not torn or damaged but is showing its age and a bit grubby.

Sounds lovely! How much did you want for the LP? Not a definite I'll be able to buy it, but just wondering Smile Thanks! Smile

(Edited message here) just realised this was posted quite a while ago, I'm sure you've sold it by now! Sorry for any trouble x
PostPosted:Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:04 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Look What We've Got
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1