graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Hall of fame performance
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
benny-b-goode Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

It's getting worse and worse. What does he want to say by "I know who changed them!" ?
Everytime I want to stop thinking about this topic Terry comes around with another statement on his website. Maybe he really leaves it there this time. I hope so because I want to stop thinking about his relationship with the other Hollies anymore. I will never get any answers to my questions anyway.
PostPosted:Fri Apr 09, 2010 15:47 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject: Re: A little late...
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

WishYouAWishxx wrote:
I don't know if there is really anyone to blame for the whole 'issue' that happened. I really think it was bad planning on R&RHOF's part, but what do I know. All I do know is that Terry is not happy with what happened. He was extremely offended by the whole thing and recently released a few statements about it on his website.

Thursday 8th April 2010

There have been some suggestions that I was inappropriately dressed for the induction, no way, this is rock & roll, since when did we dress like penquins to do a concert? Also, why no mention of the outfit the guy from 'Train' wore, let's have a level playing field please. Various posts on you tube of me being drunk, are way off the mark, I was happy, very happy, & the actions of some very small minded people was never going to spoil my night, & it didn't. More tomorrow.

Wednesday 7th April 2010

Hi, Terry here, well my 20 mins interview with Rolling Stone got me two words in the magazine regarding the R&RHOF induction, "totally rude" were the words, & that's the way Graham Nash & Allan Clarke were to me, Allan ignored me thoughout the evening, I have no idea why, I don't recall falling out with him, mind you I've not seen him for 29 years. Even though Graham did mention me in his speech, he acted aloof all evening. I didn't have a problem with Allan & Graham singing Carrie Anne & Bus Stop, but why was Graham allowed to stay onstage & play tambourine on Long Cool Woman? Again "totally rude" comes to mind! So I decided to take things into my own hands, & do the right thing for me, like I've always done, & always will do. More tomorrow.

Bad planning is the only way to describe it. There is no proof that anyone was trying to keep him from performing, as he is claiming.

http://thehollies.proboards88.com
PostPosted:Sun Apr 11, 2010 0:06 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
håkan strandberg Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

What was the real reason that Terry left Hollies,anyone who knows.I`m just wondering.

Håkan.
PostPosted:Sun Apr 11, 2010 16:10 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

håkan strandberg wrote:
What was the real reason that Terry left Hollies,anyone who knows.I`m just wondering.

Håkan.

I read in one of my pop music books that Terry left after an acrimonious argument (it doesn't say who he had the argument with).

Also, why do some people say that Terry sounds bad when he sings? I saw him perform last November and he sounded as good as he did 30 or even 40 years ago.

Susie

PostPosted:Sun May 02, 2010 9:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2