graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin' » Hollies live 1969 bbc video
graphic
Post new topic   Reply to topic
graphic

graphic graphic
carlane3 Post subject: Hollies live 1969 bbc video
Banjo


Banjo
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 45
Location: USA

Is this a legit video that can be purchased? Question

_________________
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"
PostPosted:Mon Jan 21, 2008 15:28 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
benny-b-goode Post subject:
Rythym Guitar


Rythym Guitar
Joined: 08 Jun 2006
Posts: 293

Do you mean the concert that was on TV a few months ago ? I didn't know that there existed a video of it.
PostPosted:Mon Jan 21, 2008 17:59 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
carlane3 Post subject:
Banjo


Banjo
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 45
Location: USA

benny-b-goode wrote:
Do you mean the concert that was on TV a few months ago ? I didn't know that there existed a video of it.


I 'm not sure ...I don't remember seeing any such show on TV in the USA. I saw it advertised on IOFFER from a dealer that specializes in concert videos.

_________________
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"
PostPosted:Mon Jan 21, 2008 18:24 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Dennis Post subject:
Lead Guitar


Lead Guitar
Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 773
Location: Los Angeles

carlane3 wrote:
benny-b-goode wrote:
Do you mean the concert that was on TV a few months ago ? I didn't know that there existed a video of it.


I 'm not sure ...I don't remember seeing any such show on TV in the USA. I saw it advertised on IOFFER from a dealer that specializes in concert videos.


IOFFER sells boots, some with nice cover designs to fool the consumer.
PostPosted:Mon Jan 21, 2008 19:19 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
carlane3 Post subject:
Banjo


Banjo
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 45
Location: USA

Dennis wrote:
carlane3 wrote:
benny-b-goode wrote:
Do you mean the concert that was on TV a few months ago ? I didn't know that there existed a video of it.


I 'm not sure ...I don't remember seeing any such show on TV in the USA. I saw it advertised on IOFFER from a dealer that specializes in concert videos.


IOFFER sells boots, some with nice cover designs to fool the consumer.


I guess I'll find out...the wife bought it a little while ago for $10.00 .

_________________
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"
PostPosted:Mon Jan 21, 2008 21:11 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
carlane3 Post subject:
Banjo


Banjo
Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 45
Location: USA

Got the video.....excellent picture and sound. That was an enjoyable performance!!

_________________
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"
PostPosted:Thu Jan 24, 2008 18:54 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
Post new topic   Reply to topic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin'
graphic
   
graphic

graphic graphic
Display posts from previous:   
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic


Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
graphic graphic


KDM2 template v1.0.2 © jasidog.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
The time now is Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:52 am. All times are GMT