graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation » good Hollies year, happy Christmas
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject: good Hollies year, happy Christmas
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi all,
Just like to say what a great Hollies year we have all had,
We had the Hollies DUTCH collection, a brilliant collection of video clips,
then we had the Hollies special live DVD, I think that's great for us that may never see this line up live and let's not forget KP for making us copies of the 1969 BBC special, I still get a thrill everytime I watch it plus the bonus goodies he put on the end were great.
I have always enjoyed watching the Hollies on Video/DVD so for me it's been a fantastic year.
Just like to wish all the members on this site the very best for Christmas and a wonderful new year, I enjoy reading all the posts, don't always agree, but that's good too.
A big thanks to Rob for putting this all together, it keeps us the fans in touch with the wonderful career of the Hollies,
Happy Christmas to Rob and all the gang here,
Best wishes,
Anthony

PostPosted:Wed Dec 19, 2007 20:49 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
James Towill Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Yes, with the BBC In Concert, Dutch Collection, Special Live Edition and EMI versions of Romany and Buddy Holly, this year has been first class for Hollies media releases. Hope it continues next year!

PostPosted:Wed Dec 19, 2007 21:10 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject: Re: good Hollies year, happy Christmas
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Anthony wrote:
Hi all,
Just like to say what a great Hollies year we have all had,
We had the Hollies DUTCH collection, a brilliant collection of video clips,
then we had the Hollies special live DVD, I think that's great for us that may never see this line up live and let's not forget KP for making us copies of the 1969 BBC special, I still get a thrill everytime I watch it plus the bonus goodies he put on the end were great.
I have always enjoyed watching the Hollies on Video/DVD so for me it's been a fantastic year.
Just like to wish all the members on this site the very best for Christmas and a wonderful new year, I enjoy reading all the posts, don't always agree, but that's good too.
A big thanks to Rob for putting this all together, it keeps us the fans in touch with the wonderful career of the Hollies,
Happy Christmas to Rob and all the gang here,
Best wishes,
Anthony
Anthony,couldn't have said it better!!!!!!Thanks to Keith for the most fantastic copy of the BBC4 concert and all the bonus goodies Very Happy Very Happy .Also The Dutch Collection has been an absolute revelation to me,increasing my love for the Hollies music of the 70's as well as the 60's!I never cease to get joy and enjoyment out of the forum on a daily basis.I just don't know how I ever lived without it Cool .Special thanks to all my fellow Clarkeys,Kat,Connie,Susie and of course dearest Vrinda Wink .May we all continue to pollute the men on the forum with our "thoughts" on Allan Rolling Eyes Laughing .Geoff ,I thank you too for educating me and filling me in on all the Hollies related events that have happened during my" years in the wilderness".To everyone on the forum I wish you all the most Happy and Joyous Christmas and may the New Year be even more Hollie-filled that the last.Thanks Rob,your a star,love Paula xoxox.

PostPosted:Wed Dec 19, 2007 22:01 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1