The Hollies Forum Index » Write On » If the Hollies recorded MIDNITE
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Gina Post subject: If the Hollies recorded MIDNITE
Banjo

Banjo

Hello to all,
I`m pretty mad Exclamation about a song that I think would be perfect for the Hollies. It`s called „Midnite“ , performed by a totally unknown German group called „One Man`s Band“ and not what you would call a „modern“ song. ...Really would like to know what you think about it – true opinion! So, if there is anybody interested in listening to it, please, send me an email Exclamation
The guy who is behind the „One Man`s Band“ , called Jochen (lead vocals), does not know about this action, and I came to the song just by chance. I had traced Jochen to ask him about another cd of him, because I`m a fan of a really good Scottish musician (living here) who was singing background vocals on that cd. Well, Jochen sent me the cd I had asked for, but also added the one with „Midnite“ on, which I had never ever heard of. And there is a connection to the Hollies: the Scottish musician - Ian Cussick (great voice) – was asked to join them when Allan had left for starting his solo career. If my memory serves me well - all pretty long ago - Ian had hired Alan Coates as session musician for a Germany tour, so that might be the source of this connection.
Would be glad to hear from you Exclamation Very Happy
PostPosted:Mon Mar 08, 2004 21:51 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic