graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, Snowflake! Allan became a dad just when Eric was leaving, so it seems with one ending, comes a new beginning! Judging by the dates they gave, that article must have been printed before August of 1966, maybe in July, since it gives the dates they were performing in Nelson and Blackpool, the 30th and 31st, respectively.

Wow, Allan married and became father very young. I couldn't have done that. I can picture him handing out cigars to rest of the guys! Very Happy

Thanks so much for that article, Snowflake! Just wait till Paula reads it! Wink

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!I've read it.Allan a daddy,isn't it just lovely to see that in print.At least he left it alittle longer than me.I was only married 9 months and 10 days when my daughter was born.If I had have been marrying Allan it might have been 9 months and 10 days BEFORE the wedding Laughing .

Thanks, Paula! I laughed like crazy when I read that! But I agree, if I had been marrying Allan, it would also have been nine months and ten days before the wedding! That would make for great headlines! Then again, that would spur me to have the wedding much earlier!
I think I would have proposed to Allan about 10 minutes after meeting him Wink Wink .

PostPosted:Wed Oct 17, 2007 21:21 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, Snowflake! Allan became a dad just when Eric was leaving, so it seems with one ending, comes a new beginning! Judging by the dates they gave, that article must have been printed before August of 1966, maybe in July, since it gives the dates they were performing in Nelson and Blackpool, the 30th and 31st, respectively.

Wow, Allan married and became father very young. I couldn't have done that. I can picture him handing out cigars to rest of the guys! Very Happy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!I've read it.Allan a daddy,isn't it just lovely to see that in print.At least he left it alittle longer than me.I was only married 9 months and 10 days when my daughter was born.If I had have been marrying Allan it might have been 9 months and 10 days BEFORE the wedding Laughing .

Thanks, Paula! I laughed like crazy when I read that! But I agree, if I had been marrying Allan, it would also have been nine months and ten days before the wedding! That would make for great headlines! Then again, that would spur me to have the wedding much earlier!
I think I would have proposed to Allan about 10 minutes after meeting him Wink Wink .

Me too! Now, that would have looked very awkward, though! I doubt he would have accepted a proposal from a girl he knew for all of ten minutes, but we can dream! I can picture him making an incredulous face, tossing that head of beautiful brown hair back, laughing, and saying, in that cute Mancunian accent, "Sure love, but let's get to know each other a bit first, alright?" Very Happy
PostPosted:Wed Oct 17, 2007 22:50 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject: Re: Article re: Eric Haydock's departure
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

snowflake wrote:

Footnote: Hollies singer Allan Clarke became a dad last week. His wife, Jeni, gave birth to a boy, Timothy, at their home in Disley, Manchester.

Thats so cute that means Timothy would have been less than a yr old when allan dedicated 'Lullaby to Tim' bless. Thanks Snowflake Smile
PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:17 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:

Me too! Now, that would have looked very awkward, though! I doubt he would have accepted a proposal from a girl he knew for all of ten minutes, but we can dream! I can picture him making an incredulous face, tossing that head of beautiful brown hair back, laughing, and saying, in that cute Mancunian accent, "Sure love, but let's get to know each other a bit first, alright?" Very Happy

Hahahaha or he might have run a mile Laughing
PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:20 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wow !getting to know Allan Wink ,what fun .Makes me think of "Games We Play" Wink Wink .

PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:12 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Quote:
Hahahaha or he might have run a mile Laughing

That sounds more probable!

Quote:
Wow !getting to know Allan Wink ,what fun .Makes me think of "Games We Play" Wink Wink .

There's nothing more fun than getting to know Allan. I can think of a few games to play with Allan, but since this is a family board, I won't share them here! Wink Wink

Just think, Tim would 41 years old now! I wonder if he's as cute as his dad! Very Happy
PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 17:05 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Just think, Tim would 41 years old now! I wonder if he's as cute as his dad! Very Happy[/quote]As I'm coming 40 soon(in December,did I tell you that? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes )Tim would be just the right age for me(though I don't know what my hubby would say Laughing) .

PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 19:15 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Quote:
Quote:
Just think, Tim would 41 years old now! I wonder if he's as cute as his dad! Laughing

Tim would be just the right age for me(though I don't know what my hubby would say ) Laughing .

Yes, you told me about your birthday (no, I'm not telling you what you're getting from me!). Pair him up with Catherine Zeta-Jones and he won't care about you and Tim! Very Happy
PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 21:24 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Just think, Tim would 41 years old now! I wonder if he's as cute as his dad! Laughing

Tim would be just the right age for me(though I don't know what my hubby would say ) Laughing .

Yes, you told me about your birthday (no, I'm not telling you what you're getting from me!). Pair him up with Catherine Zeta-Jones and he won't care about you and Tim! Very Happy
I think my husband would be able to handle Michael Douglas if he came looking for Catherine Laughing Now don't tell me you've got me something of great beauty and talent,with fabulous brown eyes and a voice that makes your heart sing.I'll make sure hubby is out with Ms Jones while I unwrap my pressie Wink Wink .

PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 22:16 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Quote:
I think my husband would be able to handle Michael Douglas if he came looking for Catherine Laughing Now don't tell me you've got me something of great beauty and talent,with fabulous brown eyes and a voice that makes your heart sing.I'll make sure hubby is out with Ms Jones while I unwrap my pressie Wink Wink .

My lips are sealed! However, what you suggested does sound nice. I'd like to get one for myself, too! Very Happy
PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 22:41 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Quote:

My lips are sealed! However, what you suggested does sound nice. I'd like to get one for myself, too! Very Happy
Well, your birthday's not til April.He might be a bit exhausted by then Wink .

PostPosted:Thu Oct 18, 2007 22:45 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think my husband would be able to handle Michael Douglas if he came looking for Catherine Now don't tell me you've got me something of great beauty and talent,with fabulous brown eyes and a voice that makes your heart sing.I'll make sure hubby is out with Ms Jones while I unwrap my pressie Wink Wink .

I'll let him rest up a bit, first! Very Happy I wouldn't want to wear him out! Wink
PostPosted:Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:32 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think my husband would be able to handle Michael Douglas if he came looking for Catherine Now don't tell me you've got me something of great beauty and talent,with fabulous brown eyes and a voice that makes your heart sing.I'll make sure hubby is out with Ms Jones while I unwrap my pressie Wink Wink .

I'll let him rest up a bit, first! Very Happy I wouldn't want to wear him out! Wink
Wear him out is exactly what I'd want to do Wink Wink Wink .

PostPosted:Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:41 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is getting a bit risque now! Keep in mind, Allan might be reading these, or someone he knows might be! Jeni might see this! Wink
PostPosted:Fri Oct 19, 2007 15:39 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is getting a bit risque now! Keep in mind, Allan might be reading these, or someone he knows might be! Jeni might see this! Wink
I only mean't we could do a bit of jogging,a little game of tennis,a few laps of the pool.What did you think I mean't? Rolling Eyes.

PostPosted:Fri Oct 19, 2007 16:06 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next