The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages » favourite allan pics
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Agneta wrote:
This is one of the first pictures I saw of Allan, and it's still my favourite. It's from Bild Journalen (Bild Magazine) 1967.

[img][/img]

Agneta
Just thought I'd worship at the temple of Allan once again!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted:Fri Feb 15, 2008 23:13 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Agneta wrote:
This is one of the first pictures I saw of Allan, and it's still my favourite. It's from Bild Journalen (Bild Magazine) 1967.

[img][/img]

Agneta

I'm joining you! I'm lighting the candles and inscence as we speak!

http://thehollies.proboards88.com
PostPosted:Sat Feb 16, 2008 0:35 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
Agneta wrote:

[img][/img]

Agneta

I'm joining you! I'm lighting the candles and inscence as we speak!
AMEN to that!!!!!!!!

PostPosted:Sat Feb 16, 2008 15:32 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

I just recently found this pic though it may not be one of my favourite pics of allan it sure is hilarious he looks so relaxed Very Happy wish it was bigger though Confused

PostPosted:Wed Feb 20, 2008 21:15 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
I just recently found this pic though it may not be one of my favourite pics of allan it sure is hilarious he looks so relaxed Very Happy wish it was bigger though Confused

Thanks, Kat. Clarkey taking a breather! I've seen that one before, in a larger version and Allan's T-shirt says, "I Changed the World." Apt for him, isn't it? Very Happy

PostPosted:Wed Feb 20, 2008 22:13 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

I thought it said that on his shirt very apt indeed hes certainly changed my world Wink
PostPosted:Wed Feb 20, 2008 22:33 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
I thought it said that on his shirt very apt indeed hes certainly changed my world Wink

He changed my world, too! Very Happy

PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:18 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:

He changed my world, too! Very Happy
Yeah, I was thinking that precise thought. All us Clarkey's really do think alike Very Happy .

PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 14:37 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

This is one of my favorite closeups of Allan. The quality is grainy because I had to enlarge it, but the beauty is still visible. It's from a larger groupshot of the lads but, for some reason, I'm drawn to this one. Allan looks so haunting, yet beautiful. He's got this faraway, transfixing stare that just locks you in. I've always been transfixed by Allan Clarke, but never more so than with this photo:

PostPosted:Sat Feb 23, 2008 16:20 pm

Last edited by Vrinda on Sat Feb 23, 2008 18:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
This is one of my favorite closeups of Allan. The quality is grainy because I had to enlarge it, but the beauty is still visible. It's from a larger groupshot of the lads, but for some reason, I'm drawn to this one. Allan looks so haunting, yet beautiful. He's got this faraway, transfixing stare that just locks you in. I've always been transfixed by Allan Clarke, but never more so than with this photo:

oooh really love this pic Vrinda I have not seen this before I'm transfixed and hypnotised by this photo of allan its those big brown eyes that does it everytime Wink do you know approximately when it was taken? Thanks once again Smile
PostPosted:Sat Feb 23, 2008 17:10 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
This is one of my favorite closeups of Allan. The quality is grainy because I had to enlarge it, but the beauty is still visible. It's from a larger groupshot of the lads, but for some reason, I'm drawn to this one. Allan looks so haunting, yet beautiful. He's got this faraway, transfixing stare that just locks you in. I've always been transfixed by Allan Clarke, but never more so than with this photo:

oooh really love this pic Vrinda I have not seen this before I'm transfixed and hypnotised by this photo of allan its those big brown eyes that does it everytime Wink do you know approximately when it was taken? Thanks once again Smile

Sometime in 1967. Bernie was in that photo, and Graham was sporting his moustache, so it had to be sometime then. Very Happy I'm getting hypnotized as I type this! I hope to find a better quality version. You're right: It's those eyes - those dreamy, dazzling, innocent, beautiful brown eyes of his. I could stare into them forever! Very Happy Thanks for your comments!

PostPosted:Sat Feb 23, 2008 17:29 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
This is one of my favorite closeups of Allan. The quality is grainy because I had to enlarge it, but the beauty is still visible. It's from a larger groupshot of the lads but, for some reason, I'm drawn to this one. Allan looks so haunting, yet beautiful. He's got this faraway, transfixing stare that just locks you in. I've always been transfixed by Allan Clarke, but never more so than with this photo:

Gosh if I was given this photo and didn't know who this handsome man was I'd still fall in love with him instantly. That is after I picked myself off the floor,dusted myself down and caught my breath. Allan Clarke is truly a magnificent male specimum Wink Wink Wink . Thanks so much Queenie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ,

PostPosted:Sun Feb 24, 2008 20:08 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:

Gosh if I was given this photo and didn't know who this handsome man was I'd still fall in love with him instantly. That is after I picked myself off the floor,dusted myself down and caught my breath. Allan Clarke is truly a magnificent male specimum Wink Wink Wink . Thanks so much Queenie Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ,

I know. I would have been thrown off my equilibirum had I seen this photo by accident and not known who it was! Very Happy If I had a better version of it, I'd frame it and hang it on my wall! Allan Clarke is a living work of art.

PostPosted:Sun Feb 24, 2008 21:15 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:

I know. I would have been thrown off my equilibirum had I seen this photo by accident and not known who it was! Very Happy If I had a better version of it, I'd frame it and hang it on my wall! Allan Clarke is a living work of art.

Hehe i love those little animations Laughing they are so cute! I don't have a framed photo of clarkey but do have a few pics on my wall Rolling Eyes
PostPosted:Sun Feb 24, 2008 21:51 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:

Hehe i love those little animations Laughing they are so cute! I don't have a framed photo of clarkey but do have a few pics on my wall Rolling Eyes

Thanks, Kat. I got them from another message board. I don't have any framed photos of Allan, either, but quite a few taped to the inside of my closet! That way, only I will ever see them! Very Happy

PostPosted:Sun Feb 24, 2008 22:23 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 4 of 5