graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
katdowl wrote:

Haha yeah I noticed that Wink Also the closer you look the better it gets Laughing Laughing
Where's my magnifying glass Shocked .

I'm looking for mine ... Very Happy

I wish that photo was larger. I wonder if this one of those that Toby has never seen before.
I think you'd die of embarrasment if you saw your dad dressed like that Embarassed Rolling Eyes .

He's not really "dressed" like that! More like undressed! Laughing

http://thehollies.proboards88.com
PostPosted:Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:14 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:

I wish that photo was larger. I wonder if this one of those that Toby has never seen before.
I think you'd die of embarrasment if you saw your dad dressed like that Embarassed Rolling Eyes .[/quote]

He's not really "dressed" like that! More like undressed! Laughing[/quote]HA!HA!

PostPosted:Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:19 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Vrinda wrote:

I think you'd die of embarrasment if you saw your dad dressed like that Embarassed Rolling Eyes .

Quote:
He's not really "dressed" like that! More like undressed! Laughing

Quote:
HA!HA!

LOL! Laughing Just as well that I didn't give him this link. If he logs in here and reads these comments, he might just tell his dad - after he gets up off his chair! Very Happy

PostPosted:Mon Jan 21, 2008 0:20 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Here's a beauty I found on the internet:

I love Allan's Perry Como look in this one!

PostPosted:Tue Jan 22, 2008 19:55 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Here's a beauty I found on the internet:

I love Allan's Perry Como look in this one!
This is lovely. All Allan needs is a pipe and slippers to complete the look Very Happy . I love that ultra serious look on his face. Maybe he's upset cos someone's stolen his tobacco Laughing .Is that a bird's nest on Tony's head??????? Seriously ,thanks Vrinda so much for this photo, it is really sweet,I love it to bits Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

PostPosted:Wed Jan 23, 2008 13:23 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

This is a funny pic I recently saw on ebay what is allan doing here ? Shocked

PostPosted:Sun Feb 03, 2008 15:35 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:

Lovable Allan! He's trying to play Wyatt Earp! He's got crouch forward a bit and not look like he's got the flu! Laughing

Thanks, Kat! This is the first different photo of them that I've seen from eBay. Usually, the same ones crop up over and over in the listings. Wink

PostPosted:Sun Feb 03, 2008 16:49 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

katdowl wrote:

Hilarious photo Laughing Laughing . Allan looks like he's having a bit of an Elvis moment (with guns) Rolling Eyes .Thanks so much for this, Kat.

PostPosted:Sun Feb 03, 2008 20:44 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:

Thanks, Kat! This is the first different photo of them that I've seen from eBay. Usually, the same ones crop up over and over in the listings. Wink

Yeah that does annoy me sometimes that the same pics keep on cropping up on ebay it was only by chance I saw this lovely early pic with them all doing quite funny poses allan does love his cap guns doesnt he ? Laughing Thanks Vrinda and Paula
Very Happy
PostPosted:Mon Feb 04, 2008 19:00 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:

Yeah that does annoy me sometimes that the same pics keep on cropping up on ebay it was only by chance I saw this lovely early pic with them all doing quite funny poses allan does love his cap guns doesnt he ? Laughing Thanks Vrinda and Paula
Very Happy

Lucky cap guns! To have had Allan's fingers all aroud them, immersing his personal warmth and fingerprints into them! OOOHHH! Laughing

Even though the photo auctions are always a bum steer, some great magazine crop up from time to time, with dazzling photos in them. I just won an auction yesterday night where someone was selling a 1967 U.S. pressing of Evolution that was signed by none other than our beloved Allan and Bobby! I couldn't believe it! The seller assured me it was their autographs because he only deals in authentic ones. He knew the person who origianally obtained the autographs and they said they got it signed back in the late sixties. I'll have to ask him to fill me in on the rest!

PostPosted:Mon Feb 04, 2008 22:09 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:

Very Happy

Lucky cap guns! To have had Allan's fingers all aroud them, immersing his personal warmth and fingerprints into them! OOOHHH! Laughing

Even though the photo auctions are always a bum steer, some great magazine crop up from time to time, with dazzling photos in them. I just won an auction yesterday night where someone was selling a 1967 U.S. pressing of Evolution that was signed by none other than our beloved Allan and Bobby! I couldn't believe it! The seller assured me it was their autographs because he only deals in authentic ones. He knew the person who origianally obtained the autographs and they said they got it signed back in the late sixties. I'll have to ask him to fill me in on the rest!
WOW that's brill Cool .I have 80's autographs.We could compare them but I guess they have changed throughout the years.Well done you Very Happy Very Happy .

PostPosted:Mon Feb 04, 2008 22:22 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:

Very Happy

wow I wouldn't have believed it either well done you Very Happy The only autographs I've got are from the hollies xmas cards I get from the carousel newsletter so wish I had clarkeys signiture though *sigh*suppose I can't have it all as I was lucky to see him in the flesh Smile
PostPosted:Mon Feb 04, 2008 22:31 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
katdowl wrote:

Very Happy

wow I wouldn't have believed it either well done you Very Happy The only autographs I've got are from the hollies xmas cards I get from the carousel newsletter so wish I had clarkeys signiture though *sigh*suppose I can't have it all as I was lucky to see him in the flesh Smile

Thanks! I wish I could have seen Allan in the flesh, but I'll be content with his signature - for now! Very Happy

PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 0:28 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

WARNING: The following may cause your computer monitors to heat up. Make sure you are seated and have close access to a telephone by which you can contact emergency services should you need it. This photo is HOT!

Now that you have read the preceding, please scroll down to view one of the most breathtaking photos of the Hollies that has ever been taken.

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 17:16 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
WARNING: The following may cause your computer monitors to heat up. Make sure you are seated and have close access to a telephone by which you can contact emergency services should you need it. This photo is HOT!

Now that you have read the preceding, please scroll down to view one of the most breathtaking photos of the Hollies that has ever been taken.

WOW, it's just Hollie Heaven on the forum at the minute Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .I've never seen this pic before and it is stunning!!!!!!! It's also helpful as I'm decorating at the moment and that jacket of Allan's reminds me that I must buy some wallpaper for my bedroom Laughing .Thanks Queenie.

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 18:49 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next