The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages » favourite allan pics
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
Here's a photo of Allan from a German magazine called Popfoto. This is the cover of their September 1971 issue. I think that sad look on dear Allan's face has something to do with him deciding to leave the band:

Cor never seen that pic before whats going on with that facial hair ? Shocked This pic definitely shows the situation he was in at the time he doesn't usually look that rough Laughing or that down either Sad Thanks for the rare pic Smile
PostPosted:Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:23 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:
Here's a photo of Allan from a German magazine called Popfoto. This is the cover of their September 1971 issue. I think that sad look on dear Allan's face has something to do with him deciding to leave the band:

Cor never seen that pic before whats going on with that facial hair ? Shocked This pic definitely shows the situation he was in at the time he doesn't usually look that rough Laughing or that down either Sad Thanks for the rare pic Smile
Those are the eyes of a very sad man Crying or Very sad . Looking at this picture just makes me want to give him a big kiss and a hug (but then I want to do that all the time with Allan Wink).

PostPosted:Thu Jan 31, 2008 22:00 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:

Those are the eyes of a very sad man Crying or Very sad . Looking at this picture just makes me want to give him a big kiss and a hug (but then I want to do that all the time with Allan Wink).

He looks like he's in pain here, and is keeping it in Sad . I wish I could just hug him and kiss him to make it all go away Very Happy , but I don't think that would be enough to do it. I couldn't even buy this magazine to read the article because three other people bid on it before me Confused . It may come on the auction block again someday, and I'll be ready. Wink

http://thehollies.proboards88.com
PostPosted:Thu Jan 31, 2008 22:16 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Agneta Post subject: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

This is one of the first pictures I saw of Allan, and it's still my favourite. It's from Bild Journalen (Bild Magazine) 1967.

[img][/img]

Agneta
PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:02 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Agneta wrote:
This is one of the first pictures I saw of Allan, and it's still my favourite. It's from Bild Journalen (Bild Magazine) 1967.

[img][/img]

Agneta

wow never seen that allan pic before not surprised its your favourite he is very cute Wink thanks for this its made my day Very Happy
PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 16:43 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
snowflake Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

One of the best photos I've seen of this handsome lad! Thanks, Agneta!

PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 16:51 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Connie Post subject:
Banjo

Banjo

Wow! What a great close-up of those killer eyes. Thanks for posting. Smile
PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 18:10 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Agneta wrote:

[img][/img]

Agneta

I just died and went to heaven! That is one of the most gorgeous pictures of Allan I have ever seen! Those eyes, that smile, that hair! I was about to - key word here is "about" - lean in and kiss it on the monitor! Laughing No wonder it's your favorite one! I think this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Allan was one of the most handsome men of the British Invasion. That outfit of his looks very stylish, too. I wish I could see all of it! Thanks for posting it! Very Happy

PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 18:35 pm

Last edited by Vrinda on Tue Feb 05, 2008 22:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Agneta wrote:

[img][/img]

Agneta
Tallyho!!!!!!!!! This photo is amazing, no fabulous, no magnificent, no outstanding , no monitor lickingly fantastic!!!!! I've just come over all unnecessary Embarassed . I adore this pic and I can't find enough adjectives to describe it. This is what my Hollie hero looked like the year I was born. God that was a good year Laughing. Thank you so much , Agneta,this has made, not only my night, but my month Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

PostPosted:Tue Feb 05, 2008 18:50 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

shootthebusstop wrote:
Agneta wrote:

[img][/img]

Agneta
Tallyho!!!!!!!!! This photo is amazing, no fabulous, no magnificent, no outstanding , no monitor lickingly fantastic!!!!! I've just come over all unnecessary Embarassed . I adore this pic and I can't find enough adjectives to describe it. This is what my Hollie hero looked like the year I was born. God that was a good year Laughing. Thank you so much , Agneta,this has made, not only my night, but my month Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

Let's think of some more adjectives, then:

alluring
attractive
beauteous
bewitching
bonny
charming
debonair
elegant
enchanting
exquisite
gorgeous
handsome
mesmerizing
pretty
resplendent

Can anyone think of anymore? Wink

Thank you once again, Agneta. This is the most beautiful photo of Allan I've ever seen. The man posesses a unique aura, which makes anyone who sees him forgot all that's wrong and ugly in the world and realize just how much beauty there really is all around. Very Happy

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:04 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Agneta Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

You're welcome, girls! I'm glad you liked the picture, I thought you would. Wink
It's been lying in the attic for so many years, and it gives me great pleasure to be able to share it with people who appreciate it!

Agneta
PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:55 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Agneta wrote:
You're welcome, girls! I'm glad you liked the picture, I thought you would. Wink
It's been lying in the attic for so many years, and it gives me great pleasure to be able to share it with people who appreciate it!

Agneta
I have just tuned in again to get my daily fix of this pic,WOW, WOW, WOW. You have made me sooooooooooooo happy. Thank you a million times Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 18:39 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:
shootthebusstop wrote:
Agneta wrote:

[img][/img]

Agneta

alluring
attractive
beauteous
bewitching
bonny
charming
debonair
elegant
enchanting
exquisite
gorgeous
handsome
mesmerizing
pretty
resplendent

Thank you once again, Agneta. This is the most beautiful photo of Allan I've ever seen. The man posesses a unique aura, which makes anyone who sees him forgot all that's wrong and ugly in the world and realize just how much beauty there really is all around. Very Happy
Thanks for these. I must get my dictionary out and find a few more Very Happy. But they might be a little saucy Rolling Eyes Wink .

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 18:44 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject: Re: Favourite Allan pics
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Vrinda wrote:

alluring
attractive
beauteous
bewitching
bonny
charming
debonair
elegant
enchanting
exquisite
gorgeous
handsome
mesmerizing
pretty
resplendent

Theres one obvious adjective missing here sexy! Very Happy

Vrinda wrote:

Yes I've took another look at this too and it is one of the best clarkey pics I have ever seen thanks for this Agneta this is one of those images that has made us clarkies drool once again Laughing
PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 20:08 pm

Last edited by katdowl on Wed Feb 06, 2008 23:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

katdowl wrote:
Vrinda wrote:

alluring
attractive
beauteous
bewitching
bonny
charming
debonair
elegant
enchanting
exquisite
gorgeous
handsome
mesmerizing
pretty
resplendent

Theres one obvious adjective missing here sexy! Very Happy

shootthebusstop wrote:

Yes I've took another look at this too and it is one of the best clarkey pics I have ever seen thanks for this Agneta this is one of those images that has made us clarkies drool once again Laughing

How could I have forgotten sexy? Thanks for reminding me, Kat! I just can't stop looking at this picture. To have been the photographer taking that photo! He - or she - must have been walking on air! Very Happy

PostPosted:Wed Feb 06, 2008 22:03 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » My Back Pages
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Page 3 of 5