The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » You Tube
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject: You Tube
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi all,
Thanks to a link from Geoff's site I have just watched 2 great clips of the Hollies singing Curly Billy and Sandy. Pete does a brilliant solo of Sandy, Tony seems really happy playing the classic rock and roll number Curly Billy, this line up is really doing the Hollies very proud.
My new years wish is a concert DVD.
all the best,
Anthony

PostPosted:Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:19 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

You can tell I'm on Holidays, found some clips from the Finnish special 1969 on You Tube, funny I was never that keen on the Hollies sing Dylan album but after seeing them done on stage I've changed my mind, this would be a great special to have on DVD, can't be greedy the BBC one is brilliant.

PostPosted:Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:50 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Anthony wrote:
You can tell I'm on Holidays, found some clips from the Finnish special 1969 on You Tube, funny I was never that keen on the Hollies sing Dylan album but after seeing them done on stage I've changed my mind, this would be a great special to have on DVD, can't be greedy the BBC one is brilliant.
I'm the same .I always thought Hollies sing Dylan was a weak album but having listened to it a lot recently and watched these brill clips,I agree a dvd would be superb Very Happy .

PostPosted:Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:12 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Connie Post subject: Re: You Tube
Banjo

Banjo

Anthony wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks to a link from Geoff's site I have just watched 2 great clips of the Hollies singing Curly Billy and Sandy. Pete does a brilliant solo of Sandy, Tony seems really happy playing the classic rock and roll number Curly Billy, this line up is really doing the Hollies very proud.
My new years wish is a concert DVD.
all the best,
Anthony

I enjoy watching those two clips. Howarth does a pretty decent job on Curly Billy. I really love that intro. But I really like his version of Sandy as well as the acoustic version of Here I Go Again on that Capital Gold show from two years ago. I wish I was on the other side of the ocean. I'd really like to see this line up live.
PostPosted:Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:28 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
benny-b-goode Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Yes, I agree.
My wish is a Hollies DVD with this line-up and a complete concert on it, as well.
A Hollies Live History would be great, too. With live performances of all line-ups. Very Happy
PostPosted:Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:38 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

I've noticed some good videos appearing on you tube recently I love the jennifer eccles promo where they are feeding a pot belly pig what were they thinking! Laughing I also love the I got a way of my own promo too esp when they keep pushing each other does tony stand on clarkeys foot at one point?
PostPosted:Fri Jan 18, 2008 22:08 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
shootthebusstop Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

katdowl wrote:
I've noticed some good videos appearing on you tube recently I love the jennifer eccles promo where they are feeding a pot belly pig what were they thinking! Laughing I also love the I got a way of my own promo too esp when they keep pushing each other does tony stand on clarkeys foot at one point?
That's my fav part of that vid too, I just love the look on Clarkey's face, it's priceless Laughing Laughing

PostPosted:Sat Jan 19, 2008 17:16 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1