graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation » A PASSING SHADOW - I DONT THINK SO THIS GUY IS HERE TO STAY
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
cliffpink Post subject: A PASSING SHADOW - I DONT THINK SO THIS GUY IS HERE TO STAY

Hi there to everyone reading this from Down Under New Zealand
I would like to introduce you to a Guitarist and Talented Musician here in New Zealand. His Name is Craig Payne. Website is www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz

He has been In the music industry here for some years, and has been heavily influenced by such groups as the Shadows, The Beatles and many more.
He is a well accomplished Guitarist and Musician in his own right, who has been involved in different bands over the years and has just released an album called PASSING SHADOWS through I Tunes for download – and to purchase??? With another exciting album already in the pipeline.

Craig is also in the process of putting a new band together so that he can share his musical talents with others who have such a great taste in music –LIVE.

So please take time to visit the website www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz
Feel free to contact me catherine.moorecliff@cathedral.co.nz
Download some fantastic music - you wont be disappointed as this album has something for everyone and is well worth a listen.
Top picks are Liverpool Crying and Confidential Information

Kind Regards

Catherine

PostPosted:Thu Oct 25, 2007 19:31 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
cliffpink Post subject:

A Big Thank You on Craig's behalf for the feedback we've been receiving on the album. Thanks to all that have checked out the website www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz, had a listen and brought the album.
If anyone has trouble accessing this dont hesitate to let me know as we are continously looking for ways to make it a more pleasurable listening/viewing experience for you.
The album "PASSING SHADOWS" is great, as those of you who have already downloaded it are aware, as it is a musical journey into the next stage of Craig's career.
Speaking of which - Craig is busy in the recording studio this week, working on the NEW ALBUM which should be out before Christmas for your listening pleasure.
The title which will be released shortly is charged with great energy the album is filled with some cutting edge, fantastic material, a mix of instrumental and vocals not to be missed at any cost.
So once again dont forget to have a listen, download and enjoy, and get ready for a whole new album for your collection coming your way soon,

Kind Regards
Catherine Homer-Moorecliff
Personal Assistant, Promotions Assistant to Craig Payne

PostPosted:Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:45 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
cliffpink Post subject:

hi there,
well you've had a look hopefully at PASSING SHADOWS - NOW GET READY FOR GUITAR EXPONENT - Check it out and let me know what you think
here are some quotes off his media release
cheers
Catherine

Christchurch Guitarist Amped Up
Christchurch guitarist, Craig Payne, has just released his second album in four weeks.
Guitar Exponent is a collection of 13 new guitar instrumentals and follows on the
heels of Craig s album Passing Shadows .
The new album has a broader appeal with many of the tracks featuring a heavier,
more original sound aimed at the 25 s and up market.
For a preview go to http://www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz/guitarexponent.html
or to
download the album go to http://www.amplifier.co.nz
and enter keywords Craig
Payne.
Craig s first album Passing Shadows is available through iTunes; Guitar
Exponent is expected to be available at the iTunes store very soon.
Craig has had a warm response from fans particularly in Europe and Japan and is
seriously exploring live performances for 2008 / 2009.
To arrange an interview/photo opportunity call Craig direct on 0274 578 025 or email
artistmanagement@cathedral.co.nz
[/url]

PostPosted:Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:28 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
cliffpink Post subject:

Good morning

Please check out guitarist Craig Payne which details his new album release “Guitar Exponent” available through iTunes.

also website is www.craigpayne.cathedral.co.nz

Thanks you very much for your time.

Kind regards

Catherine Moorecliff
(Personal Assistant to Craig Payne)
Catherine.Moorecliff@cathedral.co.nz

PostPosted:Thu Nov 29, 2007 21:49 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
SpartyScott Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Are most of his songs covers of past hits, original songs written by others, or self-penned material?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
PostPosted:Thu Nov 29, 2007 22:49 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
cliffpink Post subject:

Hi Sparty Scott
Merry Christmas and many apologies that i havent got back to you sooner
Craig has been in the music industry for coming up 30 years!!!
His Albums have been influenced by the Shadows, Paul McCartney, The Beatles and many more, He has penned his own music, done covers and has established himself as a professional musician in his own right,
I thoroughly recommend that you check out the website and his My Space Page and see some of the famous people who have joined up as "friends"
so to answer your question it is a real combination of material gathered from a lot of influential sources and his own repoiture.

take care and hope this answers your query, am now up and running on my own pc again so feel free to contact either myself or Craig

Happy New Year to you

Kind regards

Catherine

PostPosted:Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:50 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1