graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Any venue-same result
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
paulgillingham Post subject: Any venue-same result

I have mobility problems so cannot get to as many venues as I would like. I have been to three concerts since May all in different types of venue The first was the Littlecote House Hotel near Hungerford a small intimate audience. The second was The Dagenham Town Show on an open air stage, and the third was last night at The Cliffs Pavilion in Southend a larger audience yet still intimate. Three differing venue but one thing shone out at all three, The Hollies performance was immaculate in all of them. Littlecote House and Dagenham were a shorter content but the boys gave 100 per cent throughout. At all three the vocals were faultless and the instumentals sublime. At Southend there was an added humour also which just added to the audiences enjoyment. Peter had obviously got a bad cold last night but his performance was such that it was only apparant during two songs and then it did not detract from the song. The Hollies truly are in my mind the best live band around they always give of their best and many other groups and artists could learn from them. Lots of 60's and 70's bands have jumped on the revival bandwagon but the fact is our beloved Hollies have never been away and as Staying Power proved they are just as fresh now as they were in 1963 AND BETTER NOW THAN EVER!!! :WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Regards to all from
Paul. Smile Smile
PostPosted:Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:28 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1