graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Magic Records
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Carrie Eloise Post subject: Magic Records

Wow! I checked out the link to Magic Records in France. I have followed their reissues over the last 8 years or so. I will tell anybody and everybody here that this is the Original Hollies catalog DONE RIGHT!! I really wish I had waited for these...but who knew somebody would come along and do such a great job!
PostPosted:Wed Jun 20, 2007 18:14 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
James Towill Post subject: Re: Magic Records
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Carrie Eloise wrote:
Wow! I checked out the link to Magic Records in France. I have followed their reissues over the last 8 years or so. I will tell anybody and everybody here that this is the Original Hollies catalog DONE RIGHT!! I really wish I had waited for these...but who knew somebody would come along and do such a great job!

I'd have to agree with you for the most part. The sound is improved upon other issues in most releases, particularly Another Night which sounds exceptional. Some of the bonus tracks on other releases need a little bit of sonic tidying up though. A little bit annoying that they don't make more of the packaging to include lyrics, but that's just a small moan. Wink Laughing

PostPosted:Wed Jun 20, 2007 18:48 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1