graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Graham Nash Article....
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject: Graham Nash Article....
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hi All

The following are 2 diferent URL's for the same article on an interview with Graham Nash... I was given them both and I suspect that the reason for that is one wasn't working so forgive my rabbiting and enjoy!

http://tinyurl.com/32hk8 or IF that doesn't work try this one http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/entertainment/music/stories/Detail_LinkStory=83684.html

Great insight into the man himself... apparently he's quite chatty although when he sends an email he's a man of few words Laughing Laughing

ENJOY

Shells
The Queen of Scottish Knits
xxx
PostPosted:Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:07 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Shells Exclamation

I read Graham's article and found it quite interesting. He sounds like a real gentleman who likes to give some to his time to his fans (just like The Hollies). Smile

I hope that Graham's book becomes a best seller and that it comes out here in Australia and I will be first in line to buy it. Razz

All The Best

Susie

Rolling Eyes Cool Wink
PostPosted:Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:24 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
peeji Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Grahams book is great. The photos are amazing! I can't believe we met him yesterday! LOL, we were first in queue and very shy but we also got photos with. Laughing

Such a great guy, very friendly and funny. Lol he called me and Spev weird cause of our nicknames... Rolling Eyes

Very Happy a great week with the Leeds gig to wrap it all up with
PostPosted:Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:01 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Peeji!

I was supposed to be there last night and also tonight but I was at the Hollies... I've heard a lot of good reports...

what a dilemma... the Hollies or Graham Nash... ummm the Hollies won Laughing

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:10 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi All Exclamation

When I think about it you people in Britain are very luck because you get to see The Hollies perform live and some of you get to meet Graham Nash. Rolling Eyes

I know that this is wishful thinking but maybe one day Graham might come downunder and do a book signing thing and/or some concerts. I can only dream I suppose. Smile

All The Best

Susie

Very Happy Wink
PostPosted:Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:38 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hi Susie

SHeesh! Here's me complaining I only get to see the Hollies once in a blue moon and you're stuck down under so far away.

Unfortunately Graham rarely comes over here to perform, it's one of those things but I know how awful you feel cos you know what I am like complaining about the lack of gigs the Hollies do up in Scotland... I'm hoping that they will be egged on by the welcome they got last night in Glasgow so that they will come here again soon.

What was nice last night is that I got to meet Gordy face to face and then Goran, his wife, son and a couple of friends from Sweden. It was soo lovely and of course Rob was floating around. Helen MacDonald came out to introduce herself when Carl, Ian, Ray and Alan came out too. I've got a couple of brilliant photos that Raymond took of me and the 4 guys. Alan and Ian were especially nice... it was a superb end to a superb night...I managed to take a few photos in the theatre... although I missed the best cos Raymond wouldn't let me take photos earlier on... he was scared we'd get thrown oot! Mind you there were hundreds of cameras flashing all evening...soo frustrating

They were flashing up the summer/autumn dates on the screen at the break, but most of them appear to be European dates.... maybe they'll be over to Oz in the New Year... I'll certainly keep my fingers crossed for you... I'm planning to put some of my pix on my website... still working on it but the plans are there..

Hope this helps you feel more part of things.

Rock on!

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:05 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

G'day Shells Exclamation

I am really pleased that you and Raymond had a wonderful time on Thursday night and you are lucky to have your photo taken with Carl, Alan, Ray and Ian Smile was that with them all together on one at a time Question meeting 4 hollies out of 6 is very good, it's better that not meeting any of them at all (as I'm sure you agree) I did read somewhere that The boys will be back in Australia/New Zealand next year so here's hoping. Cool

All The Best

Susie

Razz Very Happy
PostPosted:Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:00 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hi Susie

I met them altogether. Very Happy The photo which I have sent to Rob with my review is with the 4 of them. Very Happy I couldn't believe it when I downloaded the photo to the puta, Shocked cos when I asked Carl to come over he kinda waved and nodded his head. Laughing . Alan seemed to organise the lads. The only one of the present ones I haven't met yet is Tony... don't know why he never comes out to see the fans at the stage door like the others.

They are going to be appearing in Manchester on Nov 6 so I am trying to persuade Dee Dee, my friend down there to go with me. If we do I can go down on the Friday and stay there till Sunday, thus making it an easier journey. It's a few hours on the train and if I get the direct connection, she'd meet me at the other end. If I can I will!

I hope the Hollies do get out to Oz/NZ and that they appear somewhere near you. You will have an absolute ball I am sure I'll keep me fingers crossed for you!

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:51 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Rolling Eyes I forgot to say Peeji

Did you get some good photos when you were there Question

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:52 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
peeji Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Oh Yes Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I got photos!! WOOO! Sorry am rather excited Exclamation

http://www.hollies1960s.co.uk/nashphoto.html

I didn't quite realise how red I was till I put the photo up, it was very hot there Embarassed
PostPosted:Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:58 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hi Peej

Those photos are superb! You look good in them... nice to see a face to a name! Laughing

There are more photos on this URL www.hollies.2ya.com, Geoff Hudson's site. The Article is called Two Teens Meet and there are photos of Allan too.

The photos I got of the Hollies on stage were taken near the end cos DH went ape when I took the camera oot earlier! Ah well such is life

They are under wraps till my site is sorted though.

Great photos from you though Exclamation Laughing

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:40 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic