graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Alan Parsons Project - Forthcoming Remasters
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
James Towill Post subject: Alan Parsons Project - Forthcoming Remasters
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Meant to flag this up a while back. At the end of the month, the APP albums 'Tales of Mystery and Imagination' and 'I Robot' will be remastered and released with many bonus tracks. The former will be a deluxe 2CD set. Of course, the former album features Terry Sylvester singing 'To One In Paradise' and the second features the brilliant 'Breakdown' sung by Sir Allan of Clarke.

Here's the tracklists:

TALES OF MYSTERY AND IMAGINATION:

1. A Dream Within A Dream* - 2. The Raven* - 3. The Tell-Tale Heart* - 4. The Cask Of Amontillado* - 5. (The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether* - 6. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Prelude** - 7. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Arrival** - 8. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Intermezzo** - 9. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Pavane** - 10.The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Fall** - 11.To One In Paradise* - 12.The Raven (Original Demo Version) - 13.Edgar (Demo Of An Unreleased Track) - 14.Orson Welles Radio Spot - 15.Interview With Alan Parsons And Eric Woolfson (1976)
*Album Version - **Instrumental

Disc 2
1. A Dream Within A Dream~ - 2. The Raven~ - 3. The Tell-Tale Heart~ - 4. The Cask Of Amontillado~ - 5. (The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether~ - 6. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Prelude~ - 7. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Arrival~ - 8. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Intermezzo~ - 9. The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Pavane~ - 10.The Fall Of The House Of Usher: Fall~ - 11.To One In Paradise~ - 12.Eric's Guide Vocal Medley - 13.Orson Welles Dialogue - 14.Sea Lions In The Departure Lounge - 15.GBH Mix (Unreleased Experiments)
~1987 Remix Album Version

I ROBOT:

1. I Robot - 2. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You - 3. Some Other Time - 4. Breakdown - 5. Don't Let It Show - 6. The Voice - 7. Nucleus - 8. Day After Day (The Show Must Go On) - 9. Total Eclipse - 10. Genesis Ch.1 V.32
Bonus tracks
11. I Robot (Boules Experiment) - 12. Breakdown (Early Demo Of Backing Riff) - 13. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (Backing Track Rough Mix) - 14. Day After Day (Early Stage Rough Mix) - 15. The Naked Robot

PostPosted:Fri Apr 20, 2007 19:09 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1