graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Look What We've Got » Hollies on Ebay
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Dennis Post subject: Hollies on Ebay
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

I recently bid on a mint UK promo copy of "Listen To Me", with a starting bid of $3.99. Little did I know what the final winning bid would be. Would you believe...140.71 UK pounds, or US $245.22 (?!) I didn't think it was THAT rare. Can anyone clue me in on this? I don't have any UK promo singles in my collection, only US copies, but I do have a UK test pressing of "The Baby", which was a nice find.
PostPosted:Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:57 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Dennis,
I have had some nice pick ups on ebay over the years, tour programmes, tour posters, photos etc. I can't work out why Listen to me went for that high price. I know I have the 2 X 4cd sets that always seem to go for good dollars, I think if I fall on hard times I can put them up on ebay.
Happy hunting on ebay
Anthony

PostPosted:Wed May 03, 2006 5:03 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Just thought some of you might not be aware of the European ebay, that lists a lot of Hollies records, different from the usual ebay site, more dominated by US sellers.

It's here:

http://www.ebay.ie/

Currently it lists 213 items.

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
German_Hollie Post subject: ebay and the Hollies

I think it is very very difficult to get souveniers of the Hollies ! If you search at ebay.uk for the Hollies you get a lot of results, yes! But most of them are records, vinyls or cds... if you get a very good day possibly the dvd...
But: mugs? Nothing ... TShirts? nothing (except Buddy Holly) ,... that is very very frustrating!! You find T Shirts of the Beatles, the Who and even of the Kinks... But of OUR Hollies??? Very very dissappointing....

PostPosted:Fri Jan 21, 2011 22:06 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Carrie Anne Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hi German Hollie,

Well why use E Bay when you can get lots of Hollies items here. Go to the home page on this forum and click on MERCHANDISE at the top. There you will find lots of Hollies goodies available from the website. There were new t.shirts on the recent Autumn Tour but I'm not sure if they are going to be available for purchase on here.

All the best Carrie Anne Very Happy
PostPosted:Wed Jan 26, 2011 13:14 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
German_Hollie Post subject:

Carrie Anne wrote:
Hi German Hollie,

Well why use E Bay when you can get lots of Hollies items here. Go to the home page on this forum and click on MERCHANDISE at the top. There you will find lots of Hollies goodies available from the website. There were new t.shirts on the recent Autumn Tour but I'm not sure if they are going to be available for purchase on here.

All the best Carrie Anne Very Happy

Hi Carrie Anne

Thank you for your good advice.... I will take a view now there....
Smile ... and of course: All the best for you!!!! Wink

PostPosted:Wed Jan 26, 2011 19:37 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Look What We've Got
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1