graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On » All the words is love
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Göran Post subject: All the words is love

I´m so sorry for all troubles I´ve caused in the subject "Appearance after the gigs". My intention was just to defend the Hollies in this subject. I wrote on Friday the 20 th"......The Hollies haven´t been visiting Sweden for about twenty years, but if you look at the Hollies petition for RnR Hall of Fame, the archieved signatures page 1 - 4, http://www.suitelorraine.com/suitelorraine/Pages/holliesarchievedsigs.html hundreds of Swedes now have been voting. Where are all the faithful Scottish fans? If you also look at the comments from Swedish fans most of them have the best things to say about the Hollies without any demands about conventions in Sweden or other demands about talking with the the Hollies after the show...."
On Saturday the 21 feb Shells wrote" ....Check out the link you posted...You`ll se a SCOTTISH vote now even though I signed before. Love and Hugs Shells...." I wrote an answer the same day like this" Hej Shells! Thanks for your vote. I will say hello to you in Glasgow and also to your scottish partner Gordon J att the pub Intermezzo..."
Shells comments above are the first one which have been moved to a post subject named Rubbish Bin and then also my answer to Shells. This have been done without any communication with us. As my english isn´t so good I didn´t understand the words at first. I thought this was a move to a new subject with a sense of humour like "Rubber soul" or something like that. Now I´ve found out what the words mean and I think this are more than unfair. I can´t understand why these comments have been moved to Rubbish Bin at all. Perhaps somebody here thinks these comments would be posted under the subject "Rockn Hall of Fame" but I myself think they have a connection with my first mail.

If my positive and friendly answer to another Holliesfriend "Shells" will be placed on a dump this Monday, I don´t want to be a member here on this forum anymore. Please place me on the dump too.

Regards Göran
PostPosted:Sat Feb 28, 2004 18:47 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

HI Goran

First off no apologies necessary... we've all aired our views and that's the end of it. As I told Butterflyby, we are all friends here with different views and ideas, but we're all pals as you know.

The subject of the Rubbish Bin has become like a thorn in my side, but thanks for your support on this one. I doubt you are going to be dumped in the bin Goran... and you ain't leaving us cos we'd miss you too much.

I've made my feelings about the Rubbish Bin clear both privately AND on the forum but the subject is being deleted anyway....Yup it is unfair but wisdom tells me just to drop it cos it's not worth the headache... BUT thanks for your support... you have proved to be a friend and I'm looking forward to meeting you on 11 March....

Just keep on being you and look to the future.. not worth worrying about the past is there? Laughing

Shells
The Queen of Scottish Knits
xxx
PostPosted:Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:55 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi All Exclamation

I was looking through the forum and Rob has closed the rubbish bin like he said he would. Smile so no-one has to worry about being added to it, although if people start saying the wrong thing or go off topic again Rob may reopen it. Cool So I will advise you all to chose what you say very carefully. Wink

All The Best

Susie

Laughing Laughing
PostPosted:Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:05 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

HI Susie

Problem is that it's human nature to go off topic... at least I know I ALWAYS have something else to say (SURPRISE!) and if it's not said there and then, well I forget it!

We couldn't have added anything to the Rubbish Bin cos Rob had locked it in the middle of last week Rolling Eyes

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:23 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
GordonJ Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Hi Shells. At least the rubbish bin can still be viewed. But the view from the midden's been locked as well Sad
GordonJ
PostPosted:Thu Mar 04, 2004 18:35 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

I ain't saying anything.... might get into bother...... Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Thu Mar 04, 2004 22:03 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Peej Exclamation

You are right it is only human nature to go off topic, I think that almost everyone who has written messages in this forum (including myself) has gone of topic at least once or twice. Embarassed And like you Peej, if I have some to say I say it before I forget what I want to say. Cool

After being put in the midden and rubbish bin I am going to choose what I say very carefully and try not to go of topic again. Wink

All The best

Susie

Very Happy Laughing
PostPosted:Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:51 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
GordonJ Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

No Susie, I opened the midden and Rob's locked it. I bet he wishes to goodness I was in it Exclamation Laughing
GordonJ
PostPosted:Fri Mar 05, 2004 19:07 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Sorry Gordon, my mistake Embarassed

All The Best

Susie

Very Happy Smile
PostPosted:Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:17 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shells2907 Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Gordy!

Ye'll get the red caird if ye keep harpin oan aboot that midden.... a moment's silence in respect of dontcha fink? Laughing

Shells
xxx
PostPosted:Sun Mar 07, 2004 14:45 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic