graphic
Goto page Previous  1, 2
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin' » What's Allan Up To These Days?
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Vrinda Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

They give out awards to those who have not only remained performing, but are still in the limelight, plus they probably deliberate a lot over who gets awarded. As for Allan, let's not count him out yet. Whatever he does, it'll be his decision, and knowing the kind the man he is from his work over the years, he won't be the type to remain on the shelf, so to speak. I'm not waiting for him to rejoin the band, but if the day comes when the Hollies make it into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, or get some type of award from the Grammys, then expect Allan to be there. He wouldn't miss out on such a thing. There is no crime in asking about where he is now and what he is up to, and if he would ever return to performing again. A person in entitled to change their mind, and I'm sure he'd be happy to know that we still think about him and miss him as part of the Hollies.
PostPosted:Wed Feb 21, 2007 20:31 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Allan's voice was very special, he will always be missed. I just got a copy of the Dutch Collection and I've been playing the DVD non stop, seeing hit after hit what more could the Hollies have done to make the Hall of Fame?
You know what I say about the Hall of Fame, well better not say, don't want Rob to kick me out for being rude.
I'm like you I would just like to know Allan is happy and that he knows he is much loved by Hollies fans around the world. He was a great singer and showman.

PostPosted:Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
James Towill Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

For me, he's the very best singer the '60's had to offer. I too hope he's enjoying retirement.

PostPosted:Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:38 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin'
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2