graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On » Hollies At The Bottom Line Club, New York(Meeting The Boss)
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Martin Dodd Post subject: Hollies At The Bottom Line Club, New York(Meeting The Boss)
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Hi All
I heard somewhere that this was the very first place where The Hollies met Bruce Springsteen. I wonder if this was what eventualy led to them recording Sandy?

Also I’m sure I once heard that The Hollies had there photo took that day with Bruce. Can anyone confirm that or even better know if the photo is on any websites.

Martin
PostPosted:Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:12 am

Last edited by Martin Dodd on Sat Jul 01, 2006 19:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Dennis Post subject: Re: Hollies At The Bottom Line Club, New York(Meeting The B
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Martin Dodd wrote:
Hi All
I heard somehwere that this was the very first place where The Hollies met Bruce Springsteen. I wonder if this was what eventualy led to them recording Sandy?

Also I’m sure I once heard that The Hollies had there photo took that day with Bruce. Can anyone confirm that or even better know if the photo is on any websites.

Martin

Epic Records flew the band to the USA for that show (and some at the Roxy Theatre in Hollywood, CA) at the Bottom Line in NYC. It was a promotion for "Another Night".
PostPosted:Sat Jul 01, 2006 18:22 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Write On
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1