graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » Mikael Rickfors years CD available again!
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject: Mikael Rickfors years CD available again!
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Anyone wanting to grab a hold of the previously withdrawn complete Hollies recordings with the Swede with the great dark voice should react quick. Right now amazon.co.uk are selling it.

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Mon May 29, 2006 20:40 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
KP Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Well that was fun - I've twice ordered it from Amazon, Twice I have received Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders - both returned. I think it was a mistake in their system as the barcode number on the website was the same as the number on the CD they sent. They have now changed the listing- so I guess they never really had the Hollies CD.
PostPosted:Thu Jun 22, 2006 17:29 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

I got the Mindbenders CD too, they have adjacent numbers.
The have done some corrections on the site now, but I still await that Rickfors years CD. (Although I have one already)

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:38 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Yep -me too.

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:27 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Amazon UK today stated that they have sent the correct CD (Mikael Rickfors years/Hollies)

PostPosted:Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:14 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Dennis Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

It's ironic that a Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders CD was sent instead; they were, of course, another Manchester band who actually had first crack at "I'm Alive", but they turned it down. It had to be mortifying for them when The Hollies took it to No. 1 in the UK.
PostPosted:Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:31 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1