graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Why Only Short shows in Germany ?
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Volker Post subject: Why Only Short shows in Germany ?

My Problem is simple.

When The Hollies plays in Germany,is the showtime 45 Minutes,and before the Boys begins,I`ve heard the Searchers,Suzie Q. etc.

Is it not possible,a Germany Tour only with The Hollies with the full Setlist.

I have seen the Show in the RAH and I believe,the Fans in Germany are hot on this full live Show.

This is my wish for 2006.

Greetings from the Town with the world-famous "SCHWEBEBAHN".

PostPosted:Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:19 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Romany Post subject:

I've got the same problem. I went to RAH to see the Hollies live and it was fantastic. But I also would like to see them in Germany for a whole show and not as one part of an Oldie show. Perhaps with the new album they will do a tour in Germany? A good wish for 2006.
PostPosted:Thu Dec 29, 2005 17:44 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
DistantLight Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Quote:
Perhaps with the new album they will do a tour in Germany?

I hope so. I'd love to see a Hollies concert. I've never been to one because last time they were here they didn't come near the place I live.
PostPosted:Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:22 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Hans Post subject: Why Only Short shows in Germany ?

Hallo Volker,
vielen Dank für Deinen Beitrag ! Ein echtes Hollies-Konzert ohne sonstige Oldie-Gruppen, das wäre es doch. Das letzte "only Hollies Konzert" (bei dem ich dabei war)war das erste Konzert mit Carl als Leadsänger in Sindelfingen. Dafür bin ich durch ganz Deutschland gefahren.... Und das ist schon wieder eine Ewigkeit her...

Bei Oldie-Festivals muss man immer auch Gruppen über sich ergehen lassen, die man absolut nicht mag. Zum Beispiel "Slade" in Bad Segeberg. Und das übelste, was mir je passiert ist, war auch in Bad Segeberg. Saß mitten im Smokie-Fanblock. Die kamen unmittelbar vor meinen geliebten Hollies. Und als "He ain't heavy" (mein absolutes Lieblingslied) gespielt wurde, standen diese Kulturbanausen auf - gingen - und versperrten mir die Sicht. Und dafür hab ich mir "Slade" antun müssen. Alles einfach grausam. Das eigentliche Problem ist, dass dort einfach zu viele verschiedene Fan-Gemeinden zusammen kommen. Und die der Hollies ist meist (leider!²) die kleinste...

Ich glaube aber bei realistischer Betrachtungsweise kaum, dass die Hollies allein nach so vielen Jahren noch Konzerthallen in einer Tour in Deutschland füllen könnten. Die letzten Hits sind einfach zu lange her. Meinen Bekannten muss ich immer erst einmal erklären, wer die Hollies sind und was sie gespielt haben. Ich bedaure das sehr - es ist aber nicht mehr zu ändern...
Gruß
Hans
PostPosted:Sat Apr 08, 2006 20:10 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1