graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation » Introducing myself and Halcyon
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Halcyon Post subject: Introducing myself and Halcyon

Hello there,

I just thought I would make a post to introduce myself. My name is Andrew and I am part of a Preston band called Halcyon. Following a mini battle of the bands last Thursday, one of the judges, I think he was called Paul Dobie, is passing our cd onto the hollies, so I thought I would come on and get aquainted with their music and fans.

I will be honest I only know about 1 song by them at the moment but apparently we sound like them so they must be awesome;)

Anyway if you would like to hear us, we have an EP available to download at www.myspace.com/halcyontheband

I look forward to being part of the Hollies internet community! Very Happy

Andrew

PostPosted:Sun Jan 15, 2006 22:27 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
holliesfan Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Andrew and welcome to the official Hollies website. Here you will come across many interesting and diverse topics/comments posted by other Hollies fans from around the globe. I wish your band the best of luck!
PostPosted:Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:42 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Halcyon Post subject:

holliesfan wrote:
Hi Andrew and welcome to the official Hollies website. Here you will come across many interesting and diverse topics/comments posted by other Hollies fans from around the globe. I wish your band the best of luck!

Thanks! Yeah the hollies sound like an interesting band and if we get anywhere near as many fans in our career as theyve got then I can sit back and be proud!Very Happy Im gonn aget one of their cds soon anyway
Andrew

PostPosted:Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:51 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
peterchecksfield Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Halcyon wrote:
holliesfan wrote:

Thanks! Yeah the hollies sound like an interesting band and if we get anywhere near as many fans in our career as theyve got then I can sit back and be proud!Very Happy Im gonn aget one of their cds soon anyway
Andrew

Just nip into your local stor & buy one of the (many) 'hits' collections today. This is the best introduction to there music rather than 'proper' albums.

PostPosted:Mon Jan 16, 2006 13:44 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Halcyon Post subject:

peterchecksfield wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
holliesfan wrote:

Andrew

Just nip into your local stor & buy one of the (many) 'hits' collections today. This is the best introduction to there music rather than 'proper' albums.

cool, ive been recommended romania i think it was called(i may be wrong) and distant light so i think i shall start with those!

PostPosted:Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:41 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
holliesfan Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

The correct spelling of the album is ROMANY.
PostPosted:Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:18 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Halcyon Post subject:

holliesfan wrote:
The correct spelling of the album is ROMANY.

haha ohyeah. i knew it started with roman

PostPosted:Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:54 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1