graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Graham Nash the Photographer
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
KathyGoGo Post subject: Graham Nash the Photographer
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

For the Aussies - there will be a documentary on American Photography shown on Channel 2 (The ABC) at 2pm (EST), today Sunday 1st February. If you are interested, the preview showed Graham Nash as one of the guest speakers.

PostPosted:Sat Jan 31, 2004 22:17 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Missed the show, had to work. I have seen a book in the city, must be about the same show as Graham's name is on the cover. Did you see the show and if so what was it like?
Anthony

PostPosted:Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
KathyGoGo Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Hi Anthony. I watched the show but Graham did not appear. I think the station used Graham on the preview as the show looks like it is going to be a 3 or 4 part series. Last Sunday was photography up until 1934. Next week's episode is 1934 to the 1960's. I suspect Graham will be in the 3rd episode but I'll check next week too just in case he has something to say about 1960's photography.

PostPosted:Tue Feb 03, 2004 21:05 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Thanks for the info Kathy, I'll keep an eye open for the show over the next few Sundays,
Anthony

PostPosted:Wed Feb 04, 2004 13:03 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Kathy
Did you see this weeks show, very interesting. Graham came on just for a minute or two, looked really good. I would imagine he must have taken some great photos of the Hollies and the early years. Thats what we need a book of Hollies photos over the years, had some fantastic snaps in the book with the 6 cd set.
Bye, Anthony

PostPosted:Sun Feb 15, 2004 21:26 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
KathyGoGo Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Oh dear I missed it. There is one more episode to air. Perhaps Graham will feature more in that one. Thanks for letting me/us know.

PostPosted:Mon Feb 16, 2004 21:12 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Christine Wilson Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Hi there fellow Aussies.

The third episode I've taped, I haven't watched it yet. So Graham was there for a few minutes. Every minute is precious. I can't wait.

Are you sure there was another to air? I watched the second episode, which said the third was to be the last. When I read your message I immediately looked at my TV guide, because that would have been today. There is no American photography, at least not in Adelaide. There is a final of "The Shot" a five-minute show of a particular photographer. Oh dear, don't let that be Graham. I thought that was Aussie photographers.

I saw the messages regarding the best looking band-member. Well, they're Alan and Ian aren't they.

Love Christine
PostPosted:Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:54 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
KathyGoGo Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Hi Christine. I read that it was a 4 part series but there have only been 3 so far. There wasn't a fourth one yesterday. The paper must have had it wrong. I find it strange that it was Graham that they had in the preview of the show if he was only on for a few minutes. But a few minutes is better than nothing.

PostPosted:Sun Feb 22, 2004 20:50 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Christine and Kathy,
I did see the third show and it looked to me like that was the last show, maybe it was only a three part show and the papers got in wrong. Graham was only on a few minutes, very interesting show.
Knowing Channel two it will be repeated.
Anthony

PostPosted:Sun Feb 22, 2004 22:55 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
peeji Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Has it been posted on here that Graham will be in Manchester next month for an opening of his photographs in a gallery?
PostPosted:Tue Feb 24, 2004 19:56 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
GordonJ Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee. Very Happy
GordonJ
PostPosted:Tue Feb 24, 2004 20:49 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Are you going to see him Peej, hey another photo with a Hollie for your gallery.

PostPosted:Tue Feb 24, 2004 21:18 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1