graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Listen To Me » New Forum
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject: New Forum

Site Admin

Hi Folks

Along with the new Website, I will be starting a new Forum.

Unfortunately, in an effort to make the Forum more secure, I don't think I can keep the original Forum and it's contents although I may be able to archive it in some way.

However, the format and topics of the new one will be the same but it does mean that everyone will have to re-register and go through the activation part again.

My apologies for this but with so many cretins in the world, both myself and my ISP are striving to make the website and it's contents more secure to prevent the hacking attack that happened a few weeks ago.

Hopefully, this will not cause too much inconvenience and I thank you for your understanding.

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Tue Jan 04, 2005 23:44 pm

Last edited by hollies on Fri Feb 03, 2006 14:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Rob Exclamation

I for one understand you wanting to start a more secure forum and like you I don't want to see anymore hacking either. There always has to be some brainless idiot/s who wants to spoil things for the rest of us.

I don't mind re-registering and going through the activation part again and look forward to the new website and more secure forum.

Best Wishes

Susie

PostPosted:Wed Jan 05, 2005 0:52 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Cathy60 Post subject:
Banjo

Banjo

Hello Rob Exclamation

I also like the idea of a more secure forum that hopefully no sick dimwit can hack into. In fact someone who tries to spoil or destroy something just to stop others from enjoying it are in my opinion sick in the head and should be lined up against a wall and shot.

Anyway Rob, I can't wait to see the new website and look forward to joining the new forum as well.

Best Wishes

Cathy
PostPosted:Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:31 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
brandy Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Spot on Susie...we need to keep those brainless idiots out of here. And the hackers!

Of course, if you're hacking due to the flu or a cold, it's okay to visit. Pretty difficult to transmit THAT type of virus in cyberspace... Laughing

PostPosted:Wed Jan 05, 2005 17:53 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
James Towill Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

I don't think Ping Po in deepest China sitting at his computer deliberately sets about to attack 'Jollies Ltd' but one never knows.

Surely there must be more exciting content to corrupt at bigbazoomas.com?

Shocked
PostPosted:Wed Jan 05, 2005 18:46 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Thankyou Bruce Exclamation I only said what was on my mind and meant every word too. I can think of worse things to say about those creeps that hacked into the forum a few weeks ago but I can't use such language here so I'll leave to your imagination.

And Cathy Exclamation I am very impressed with what you said in your message and couldn't agree more with what you said should happen to those creeps(or cretins as Rob called them).

Best Wishes

Susie

PostPosted:Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:51 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Listen To Me
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1