graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » The Hollies wow Perth
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
redcloud Post subject: The Hollies wow Perth

Last night was a fabulous start to the Australian/NZ tour. The band were in fantastic form.
They just looked like a group of lad on holidays. Energetic, fresh faced and they seem to be
having so much fun. I've seen a handful of shows over the years and it occurred to me that
they don't seem to age. Either that or the lighting guy needs a pay rise. The inclusion of
a brilliant Gasoline Alley Bred was one of the many highlights. I so wish there were more shows on this tour I had time to attend. I was lucky to squeeze in a couple of UK shows last year. Maybe
the UK again next year. Although I'm sure there are a few fans who would like a review but I just wanted to sit there and soak it all in. Thank you Hollies for a memorable night.
PostPosted:Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:03 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Dawn D Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Glad to hear they were in great form, They certainly don't seem to age, luckily! Mind you, I'm sure a bit of Australian sunshine is a good pick-you-up! I was just thinking, I mainly get to see The Hollies during the autumn tours here, and it's always dark, wet and cold - ugh!
PostPosted:Thu Feb 09, 2017 21:07 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Great to get your thoughts on the show, since I first saw the Hollies here in 1975 the latest they had a show was in May so I think they must really enjoy the Aussie summers. Adelaide tonight then my turn in Melbourne tomorrow night. I'm amazed how many times over the past few years the Hollies have toured here and NZ. Shows how popular they still are in this part of the world. So pleased they were a big hit in Perth.

PostPosted:Thu Feb 09, 2017 22:03 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1