graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » Butterfly
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
wishyouawish Post subject: Butterfly
Banjo

Banjo

Can any of the members that may have both the 1999 digipak version and the 2000 jewel case version of Butterfly confirm that both versions are identical. I have the digipak version and some of the track seperators are in the wrong place meaning that the start of a couple of song are clipped if you just want to hear that track. Can anyone confirm if the 200 version corrected those errors.

The reason I ask this is because almost every track on the digipak version has the track marker in the wrong place. A good example of this is to select track 14 on the remote and hit play. It has the start of the track clipped. That clipped piece is on the end of track 13. If you play the cd all the way through you wouldn't notice this.

I am just wondering if the jewel case version has this fixed. Maybe Gee can answer this.
PostPosted:Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:23 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
ukbirdflu Post subject:

I have the EMI Butterfly CD Bar Code 7-2435282452-6 and all the stops are in its correct place. I do not know what Digipak is, but I also have a paid downloaded remaster version of Butterfly, like the cd both mono and stereo and there is no run over of titles.
PostPosted:Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
wishyouawish Post subject:
Banjo

Banjo

Digipaks typically consist of a gatefold (book-style) paperboard or card stock outer binding, with one or more plastic trays capable of holding a CD or DVD attached to the inside.
Jewel cases are the outer case made of plastic with an inner tray. The front cover/information booklet is under the clear plastic front and the back cover is under the disc tracy.
PostPosted:Wed May 28, 2014 5:44 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Dawn D Post subject: Butterfly
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

I've got the 2000 Butterfly jewel case CD and just tested track 14. I would say the error wasn't corrected. The first drum beat is missing from the stereo track of Away Away Away. I compared it to the start of track 2, the mono version, and you can definitely tell the difference between the two. But, as you say, it wouldn't be noticed playing the disc normally.
PostPosted:Wed May 28, 2014 18:13 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1