graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » A Heartfelt Thank You to All...
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
wen1967 Post subject: A Heartfelt Thank You to All...

After an exciting and very enjoyable week in the UK I am back in the States and back to work. I have to take a moment to reflect on the past week and say thank you to The Hollies and their crew and fans for making my time there such a treat.

My friend Jenn and I were at the Guildford, Birmingham, Southend and Milton Keynes shows and had a wonderful time! We met many Hollies fans, young and old, and listened to the stories of concerts past. I heard more than once "The first time I saw the Hollies was in..." and was on the edge of my seat for every story.

The gigs were the BEST and the LTAW arrangement with dueling guitars was a definite mind-blower for me. It doesn't get any better!!

Cheers!!

Wendy
PostPosted:Wed Nov 13, 2013 20:00 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject: Re: A Heartfelt Thank You to All...
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

wen1967 wrote:
After an exciting and very enjoyable week in the UK I am back in the States and back to work. I have to take a moment to reflect on the past week and say thank you to The Hollies and their crew and fans for making my time there such a treat.

My friend Jenn and I were at the Guildford, Birmingham, Southend and Milton Keynes shows and had a wonderful time! We met many Hollies fans, young and old, and listened to the stories of concerts past. I heard more than once "The first time I saw the Hollies was in..." and was on the edge of my seat for every story.

The gigs were the BEST and the LTAW arrangement with dueling guitars was a definite mind-blower for me. It doesn't get any better!!

Cheers!!

Wendy
Great Wendy, I know what its like being a fan from the other side of the world in the UK, yes everybody makes you feel so welcome. I'm back in Australia. Sounds like you had a wonderful time as I did.

PostPosted:Wed Nov 13, 2013 21:29 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Nice to have met you. Just a shame it was the last night!!

Glad you enjoyed your stay so much.

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Thu Nov 14, 2013 14:35 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
wen1967 Post subject:

Anthony...I'm glad you had a wonderful trip as well!

Rob...I won't wait so long to say hello next time Wink Very Happy

Wen
PostPosted:Thu Nov 14, 2013 18:34 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1