graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Guildford
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Dawn D Post subject: Guildford
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

It was good to see The Hollies again on Thursday night in Guildford. I haven't seen them since April and it seemed like 7 years, not 7 months!
When I arrived at the theatre, I headed straight for the sales desk, knowing there was a new tour book and t-shirts, and hooray! at last! a t-shirt designed more for the ladies (well, I think so anyway!) as the print was in a hot pink colour. There was another t-shirt with the very long title of Curly Billy printed on it, and I wished I had bought that as well. Hopefully when Rob gets time, he will add them to the merchandise section. The tour book has great photos, but not much info.
I really enjoyed the show. I think both the audience and The Hollies had a great time. They got a standing ovation after 'Heavy' and the applause went on for a long time. There was another standing ovation after 'Air' and I think most people were still standing for Let Love Pass.
My favourites were Just One Look and Stay, Too Young to be Married (great vocals from Tony and Steve together), Stop, Stop, Stop (so glad Tony's fingers haven't worn out for the banjo intro) also Long Cool Woman, to which Peter encouraged us to get up and dance, and I did! Loved it! Very Happy
PostPosted:Sat Nov 09, 2013 19:47 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1