graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » "At Last" Steve Lauri CD
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Gee Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Does anyone know if you can still get Steve's solo album 'At Last' on Compact Disc ?

Amazon UK only have it listed as a download

Thanks
PostPosted:Fri Aug 09, 2013 18:53 pm

Last edited by Gee on Fri Aug 09, 2013 18:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Ails7 Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Gee wrote:
Does anyone know if you can still get Steve's solo album 'At Last' on Compact Disc ?

Thanks

Have a look on the merchandise page on his website as it still seems to let you buy the CD
PostPosted:Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
jonst709 Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Gee wrote:

Thanks

If you go to his website stevelaurimusic.com you can buy it through Paypal, or you can get it direct from him at one of his solo gigs. And it's a great CD. Catherine
Very Happy
PostPosted:Sun Aug 11, 2013 13:23 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Gee Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Thanks folks - Rob has a copy left so I'm getting it direct from him

I look forward to listening to the album ! Very Happy
PostPosted:Sun Aug 11, 2013 16:26 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Gee Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Well I have had a listen to Steve's 'At Last' album (my thanks to Rob Haywood for sending it)

An EXCELLENT album of diverse original songs penned by Steve with some terrific guitarwork throughout & strong vocals. Cool

As Steve, like Tony, Bobby , Peter, Ray, & Ian is clearly a gifted songwriter I would hope the guys can both collectively & individually compose original new material for The Hollies to record in the future too....?

I was very impressed with the sheer quality of Steve's songs on this solo album, & look forward to his forthcoming second solo set. Very Happy
PostPosted:Mon Aug 19, 2013 18:28 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
holliesfan Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Gee wrote:
Well I have had a listen to Steve's 'At Last' album (my thanks to Rob Haywood for sending it)

An EXCELLENT album of diverse original songs penned by Steve with some terrific guitarwork throughout & strong vocals. Cool

As Steve, like Tony, Bobby , Peter, Ray, & Ian is clearly a gifted songwriter I would hope the guys can both collectively & individually compose original new material for The Hollies to record in the future too....?

I was very impressed with the sheer quality of Steve's songs on this solo album, & look forward to his forthcoming second solo set. Very Happy

Hey Gee,

It would be a neat idea if the Hollies could record new material using that original 60's sound.
PostPosted:Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:02 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
jonst709 Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

Gee wrote:

So glad you enjoyed Steve's CD: I've been telling everyone how good it is since buying it last year. The guitar work is superb, and as you say, the diversity of styles is remarkable. I'm really looking forward to the second CD.
I would recommend that you try to get along to one of Steve's solo gigs, which are listed on his website, if you want to appreciate just how talented he is. Maybe see you there. Catherine Very Happy
PostPosted:Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1