graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » Hollies New Live CD mentioned in German music magazine
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
benny-b-goode Post subject: Hollies New Live CD mentioned in German music magazine
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

I just wanted to know something that surprised me in a positive way Very Happy
Here in Germany we have a very good and serious magazine about all kinds of music of the 1950s to the present called "Good Times".
Under the headline "News" The Hollies were mentioned. Here is my translation of it into English:

"The Hollies have just recorded a live album. 'We're hoping for Tony's son Paul Hicks to have the time to mix and master those recordings in Abbey Road studios,' drummer Bobby Elliott told Good Times. Hicks, jr. who is recording with Dhani Harrison in Los Angeles, was awarded with a Grammy for his mastering of The Beatles catalogue. Elliott about further plans of the band: 'We will be going to New Zealand and Australia at the end of next January and our next big UK tour will start in March.' "

I haven't read anything about this here on The Hollies' website. Are these only rumours or is there truth in it ? I mean, we've been waiting for a new live CD for a very long time. That would be great news for 2013 and the 50th anniversary of the band.
PostPosted:Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1