graphic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music » New CD of BBC session tracks to be released by EMI
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
loenen16 Post subject: Radio fun
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

I received my copy off Radio Fun Thursday from Bol.com and listening to it on fridayevening whilst driving( an almost 2 hours drive ) to my work for this night in Tilburg and loved every second off itt. Laughing
regards
Bernard
PostPosted:Sat May 12, 2012 14:00 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Carrie Anne Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Received my copy of Radio Fun yesterday and I have been in Hollie Heaven ever since - My initial favourites are I've Got A Way Of My Own, Step Inside, Shake, Put Yourself In My Place, I Can't Let Go, Hard, Hard Year, So Lonely - What an awesome LIVE BAND with such a wealth of incredible talent. Bobby just excells himself with some of the most powerful and breathtaking drums I have ever heard - Most definately powerhousing Bob !!! The lead vocals by Allan are superb and proves what a special, special talent he is !!! Great guitar by the amazing Tony Hicks showing what a genius this guy was and is on any stringed instrument he can get his hands on. The harmonies especially on I've Got A Way Of My Own just blew me away. But my most magical moment came when I listened to.....Too Young To Be Married.......Absolutely exquisite, superb guitar work and such a beautiful vocal and harmonies to die for !!!! AWESOME ALBUM !!!!!!!!!
PostPosted:Sat May 12, 2012 20:12 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

Here is a review of the CD

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Mon May 14, 2012 21:20 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
håkan strandberg Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

I`ve got my copy of Radio Fun today and 2 more CD`S Essential and All the best.

I`m having a Radio Fun Evening.

Håkan.
PostPosted:Tue May 15, 2012 17:52 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Hope2005 Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

I have finally bought Radio Fun and it is excellent. Just goes to show how professional they were (and indeed still are). It couldn't of been easy selecting the tracks for just one CD, as The Beatles live at the BBC, is a double album. I was surprised Too Young to be Married was perfomed on Top of the Pops, as I don't believe it was a UK single. However it has got heart and soul, wounderful guitar solo from Tony Hicks. Bobby really does bring each track to life with his superb Drumming, he has to be one of the most underated Drummers in British Music. I also enjoyed his album liner notes, this is a must for any Hollies fan, they won't be dissapointed.

PostPosted:Tue Jun 26, 2012 17:39 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi all,
Been listening to this cd in the car a lot lately.
So many great tracks, a few things I have noticed is what a wonderful voice Graham has, I love his solo parts in "I've got a way of my own", brilliant song live.
I think the Hollies do a great job on "If I needed Someone" I find it hard to think they got so much slack over this Harrison song.
After seeing the Hollies last year I have become a big fan of "Look through any window", what energy the group delivers here.
My favourite on this cd is Too Young To Be Married, on my first listen I thought it was just the album tracks, it was so perfect, just love Allan's vocal, what a beautiful voice.
This cd is full of energy, the Hollies sure know how to rock.

PostPosted:Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Words and Music
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3