The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation » Tanya from Russia
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
brandy Post subject: Tanya from Russia
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Uh-oh, Anthony -

I have sent Tanya my first two journals, and we haven't heard from her in a week. Coincidence? Rolling Eyes

We can only hope so.

Unless you have since moved to the Russian Federation and become a potato farmer Razz

Tanya, I'm not sending my last journal until I know you are fine! Smile

PostPosted:Mon Apr 26, 2004 20:22 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Brandy,
Your journals have a lot of info so we should give her a bit of time, maybe the KGB got hold of them first and are now looking into the Hollies.

PostPosted:Mon Apr 26, 2004 23:30 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
brandy Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Yes, Anthony, we "gotta give her time, give her time, give her time, to read it over".

If the KGB were to spirit the boys away to Moscow for interrogation, though, I imagine Tanya would join up and volunteer to lead the questioning... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted:Tue Apr 27, 2004 15:40 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Vee have vays of making you sing

PostPosted:Tue Apr 27, 2004 22:38 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
tanya Post subject:

Hi guys!
you see I've been having problems with my sight recently for I had hurt the eye, so I thought I would not use the puter. But now I'm fine and quite excited after having read your journal, Bruce Wink
I think KGB have nothing to do with The Hollies and they'd just let it slide Wink So I'm looking forward to another literature masterpiece of yours!
It's great that you have visited so many countries and maybe one day you would even come to Russia (although I know you wouldn't meet The Hollies here, but you'll find ME - the biggest Russian fan Wink). I'd be delighted to see you two in flesh Wink

PostPosted:Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:45 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
brandy Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Hi Tanya,

Great to see you are back! Hope that eye injury was nothing TOO serious. A bit scary...

Letting it slide...are you saying the KGB is not what it used to be or that the Hollies are not the threat they once were, lol!!!

Don't issue an invitation to Russia too lightly, Tanya. Stranger things could happen, and HAVE happened in the last few years. I've got a feeling Beth and I may be over to The Netherlands in the future, and I keep teasing my Aussie friends Anthony and Christine that they may also be at risk. Idea Hey, maybe we'll grab Anthony and bring him to Moscow too, you can show him all the ways to cook those potatoes. Might be fun to meet...and you never know!

But "delighted to see us in the flesh"? In my case at least, that is better said than actually...experienced Embarassed .

There is no doubt, however, that there is no greater Hollies fan between Siberia and the Ukraine.

I will send you the third journal soon!

Brucekov

PostPosted:Thu Apr 29, 2004 16:31 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
tanya Post subject:

hi guys!
sorry I haven't posted for so long, but I had a lot of things to do. I have presented my diploma-paper, defended it and now I'm a university graduate! Very Happy Then, I am looking for a job and unfortunately ain't able to spend too much time in the Internet as I used to.
Thank you Bruce for the third journal Wink
I hope to hear from you soon!

PostPosted:Wed May 19, 2004 9:37 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
brandy Post subject:
Acoustic Guitar

Acoustic Guitar

Hello Tanya,

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I've been getting much busier with the next trip to the UK just two weeks away. Very Happy

Glad you liked the third journal. Well, you didn't actually say that, but I hope you did. Laughing

But more important things are happening. Major congratulations on getting your degree! Very Happy What was your field of study Question I thought it might be agriculture (think potatoes, Anthony...) Twisted Evil

Good luck on your job search, and do tell us when you have secured a position.

Looking forward to seeing the Hollies and some wonderful English friends again next month. I imagine you will end up reading about it at some point later this summer Wink

The Wanderer

PostPosted:Wed May 26, 2004 13:23 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
tanya Post subject:

haha Bruce! Agriculture is nice Smile But actually I've become a Master of Arts (or I think you call it this way), I've studied literature and linguistics at the university.
I had to have two interviews last week, but I had to call it off 'cos of the eye problem. The doctors said it was something serious, and now I have to cure myself very carefully (using a puter is a whim; to tell the truth, I'm not allowed to the screen Wink). Anyway, I hope everything will be ok and I will be able to come to greet you at the forums again Smile
Bye for now, take care Smile

PostPosted:Thu May 27, 2004 11:42 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Elevated Observation
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1