graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road » Oslo Concert Review
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Dawn D Post subject: Oslo Concert Review
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Rob, is it just me that can't see the review ? (I'm getting paranoid!) I can only see the set list.
PostPosted:Thu May 13, 2010 22:38 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
hollies Post subject:

Site Admin

No, it's not just you.

I am waiting for the reviews to come flooding in any day now and will put it on, along with others, over the weekend.

Hollies Forum
PostPosted:Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject: Introduction to the Oslo show
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Welcome to today's concert by the Hollies, who guest Norway with two shows here at Sentrum scene. This is an exclusive visit – it is only the 5th time they play in Norway and 24 years since their last concert in Oslo.

The Hollies have been in the British charts for six decades in a row from the sixties and scored 19 UK top 20 hits between 1964 and 1970 – more than the Beatles. They are among the very few top performers who have toured continuously for almost 50 years. In March this year, the Hollies were – well deserved - included in the American Rock and Rock Hall of Fame.

As the organizer I want to thank warmly all those who have helped promoting the two shows. A special welcome to Hollies fans from around the world - we have visitors from Australia, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Nepal, Sweden and probably other countries.

Finally big thanks to Tony Hicks, Bobby Elliott and the rest of the Hollies for coming back to Norway to play for us.

I wish you all an excellent evening!

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Sun May 16, 2010 10:19 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Out On The Road
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1