graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Terry Sylvester Is Coming To Australia
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject: Terry Sylvester Is Coming To Australia
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Everyone!

I have some exciting news for all Australian Hollies fans. During the first week in November Terry will be in Australia. According to the tour dates on Terry's Official Website he will only be in Perth, Adelaide, Newcastle, Sydney and Melbourne in that order. Very Happy Smile

On Saturday the 7 November Terry will be at The Rooty Hill RSL Club (Sydney) so there's no prizes for guessing where I will be that night and I can't wait. Very Happy Smile

The last time I saw Terry on stage was in 1976 when The Hollies came downunder. Very Happy Smile

Susie

PostPosted:Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Hi Susie,
I will be at Terry's Melbourne show, as you I last saw him in 1976 with the Hollies here in Oz,
looking forward to the shows,
Anthony

PostPosted:Sat Sep 26, 2009 0:00 am
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Carrie Anne Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

You guys are so lucky Very Happy I'd love to see Terry in concert Very Happy Joey Molland is also on the bill - Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it Cool xo
PostPosted:Sun Sep 27, 2009 0:37 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Anthony Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Thanks Carrie Anne, this might be the closest we get to see the Hollies again here in Australia,
Have a great week,
Anthony

PostPosted:Sun Sep 27, 2009 21:04 pm
graphic
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Carrie Anne wrote:
You guys are so lucky Very Happy I'd love to see Terry in concert Very Happy Joey Molland is also on the bill - Have a wonderful time and tell us all about it Cool xo

Hi Carrie Anne Exclamation

I bought my ticket for Terry's Rooty Hill show last week and I will be right in the front row. I also got a free flyer for the show too. Very Happy I must admit that I have never heard of Joey Molland but I do know who the band Badfinger were.

26 days to go and I can't wait. And yes I will write a review for this site and Vrinda's Hollies site as well. Very Happy

Best Wishes

Susie

PostPosted:Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:55 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
phil newton Post subject: Terry Sylvester/Joey Molland Show

I saw Terry at Revesby Workers Club!
I was right smack in the middle,very front!
Really enjoyed the show. He signed my Terry Sylvester double CD of his complete works 69-82.

Talked to him after the show and told him I saw him and the Hollies at this venue and he didn't believe he'd been here. Someone said it was in 1975 but I'm not so sure.

Anyone know how many times The Hollies have toured Australia? And the years?
They were supposed to tour in 1966 I think (I bought tickets!) But Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich came instead.

They toured Australia in 1970 because I saw them at Chequers Night Club. I still remember getting shivers all over from excitement!

Phil
PostPosted:Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
malco Post subject:
Bass Guitar

Bass Guitar

The Hollies played at Revesby Workers Club in 1983 or 1984 ( It was one of these years). I was in attendance and Terry was right ... he had left The Hollies by then. Terry was in Shellharbour on the Thursday 6th Nov.
PostPosted:Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 am
graphic
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1