graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin' » Buying the new CD releases in the U.S. via the Internet
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
SpartyScott Post subject: Buying the new CD releases in the U.S. via the Internet
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Anyone found a good source for an album like the new reissues of Hollies 74 in the U.S.?

Frankly, I think that twenty two dollars is a bit steep for a CD in today's market, so I would like to know if someone other than Amazon.com might provide more value.

And to no surprise, the local CD retail store that I popped into has no plans to keep these CD's in stock.

I welcome links or suggestions to get to other Internet sources for these purchases who routinely ship within the U.S. Thanks in advance.
PostPosted:Mon Apr 28, 2008 20:54 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Frankly, the two new reissues are worth the money, for the sound quality and the packaging, including Geoff's liner notes.

(- by the way, these days the US dollar is low, so the price is not much higher than for us in Europe)

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Mon May 12, 2008 4:47 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Searchin'
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Page 1 of 1