graphic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band » Do any band members read this?
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Shelley Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Nice to have you on board Peter Wink .
PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 19:28 pm
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
Carrie Anne Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Thanks a lot Peter for your message it does mean so much to all The Hollies fans everywhere.Its great that you have logged in and read the postings and enjoyed them.Hope to see you and the boys this year(if you do a UK TOUR)or whenever .Saw you last year and you were all amazing.Lots of Luv Carrie Anne xx
PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 19:36 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
katdowl Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Thanks for posting Peter it's great to have one of the lads on the message board at last. Will you be playing at the lowry on the next UK tour ? Saw you all back in 2006 and were great Very Happy
PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 20:20 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Peter H Post subject:

I'm sure we'll get back to the Lowry,what a fantastic venue, Home turf For B & T,mind you we are very fortunate to have so many great places to play in the UK ,I love em all
Peter H
PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 21:04 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
holliesfan Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Peter H wrote:
I'm sure we'll get back to the Lowry,what a fantastic venue, Home turf For B & T,mind you we are very fortunate to have so many great places to play in the UK ,I love em all
Peter H

Hi Peter - First off, thanks for taking time to join the chat. I reside in New Jersey, USA. You can ask Bobby E about me...he once referred to me as The Hollies UN-official US ambassador. Any chance The Hollies will be going back into the studio to record new material? See what happens when you join this forum...you get hit with all the profound questons.. Very Happy

Best wishes for the future!
Alan
PostPosted:Thu Feb 21, 2008 21:22 pm
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Susie Hewett Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Peter H wrote:
Hi There
Just to say......Yes!........
I'm not going to speak for the rest of the chaps and their computer habits, but now and again, like today, everybody's out ,I have the house to myself and some time to play with, so I,m on my favorite sofa, cup of tea at hand (essential!) surfing the web, seeing whats going on in the world.
It's on such lovely days as this, that I do often drop by and cast my eyes over these pages, read a few threads then be on my way.
But today I felt the urge to write a little note to anybody that feels their voice is unheard or good wishes unappreciated , can rest assured that as far as I am concerned ,nothing could be further from the truth.
Lots of love to you all
Keep on posting
Peter H

Hello Peter Exclamation

Welcome to the forum, great to see you here. I did see you with The Hollies in November 2004 and you were brilliant (as were the other guys) and I also saw you with Cliff in the 1990's which was great too. Very Happy

Any chance of you and the guys coming to Australia in the near future Question I'll keep my fingers crossed. Smile

I hope to see more posts from you when you get the time to write that is. Very Happy

All My Love

Susie

Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile

PostPosted:Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:50 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic graphic
benny-b-goode Post subject:
Rythym Guitar

Rythym Guitar

Thanks, Pete, for joining the forum. It's nice to read something from a Hollie.
I have seen you three times with Cliff on tour and with The Hollies at the Albert Hall. It was always great.
Hope The Hollies will come to Germany playing a whole live set on their own and not with others on a festival. That would be a dream come true.
And, of course, I hope that there will be a new album someday and a live CD and DVD.
And I still hope that The Hollies will inclue more album tracks into their live set list. Cliff has done it on his "Here & Now" Tour with songs like "Every Face Tells A Story" and "Hey Mr. Dreammaker" he did not play too often during the last years. Maybe The Hollies could do that, too. I think many Hollies fans would be happy to hear some of the superb stuff from their excellent albums, albums such as "Romany", "Butterfly", "Hollies 1974", etc..

Best wishes from a big Hollies fan from Germany.
Benny
PostPosted:Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:54 am
graphic
graphic

graphic graphic
Knut Post subject:
Lead Guitar

Lead Guitar

Nice to see your comments, Pete! I have seen you with the Hollies several times, including the Lowry (that you said you enjoyed especially), Royal Albert Hall, Dalhalla, Nottingham Royal Centre, and lastly in Preston. I also had a magical moment experiencing your duet with Cliff in the Viking Ship hall in Norway last year.
I hope you decide to do the Royal Albert Hall again with the Hollies in the not too distant future. And of course a new album!

Would you believe the Hollies had power to stay by evolution of their style from Buddy Holly ? That's for certain because they follow what goes around, write on and go out on the road. They did it then, they do it now - please do it always.
PostPosted:Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:36 am
graphic
View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote Top of page
graphic

graphic
graphic
The Hollies Forum Index » Boys In The Band
graphic

graphic

graphic graphic
Jump to:  
View previous topic :: View next topic

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4